Page 558 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 584585085485565575585595605686086581058 ... LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 558

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Do I get to toss the bones backwards over my shoulder into the floor rushes when I am done, and is the mead in great supply?? I think I might actually drive to Phoenix to do that!
    Of course! We're going to the Rennaissance Faire in Phoenix in March. Come on down.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    I must admit I am a sucker for a happy dog smile. It's my girl's 8th B-day today! She's a Malamute and my saving angel ( with wings and all). I already sang her Happy Birthday and passed out the first of many rounds of doggie treats for the day.

Crabcakes -I have 3 big dogs. They are lots of work like the kids and like kids, you just can't imagine your life without them!
    Sounds like you are lucky to have each other. Give her a birthday belly rub from me
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

So I noticed yesterday that I had a single grey chesthair. This meant I now had 3 choices: 1. Admit I am getting old, 2. Figure it was some odd anomaly, 3. Shave my chest.

As such, I need to buy some new razors. Kidding. Old age is upon me.

Made some boneless wings last night...basically cut up, boneless thighs simmered in frank's hot sauce with celery and blue cheese crumbles.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Stand up to it, canio, and FLAUNT IT
    See what I have to deal with...

image.jpg
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Crabcakes, your hair is beautiful. Seriously. I also love the cut!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Stand up to it, canio, and FLAUNT IT
    See what I have to deal with...

image.jpg
    That is a good looking head of hair. Love the picture in the back too. I wasn't expecting your face to be so colorful though

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    That is a good looking head of hair. Love the picture in the back too. I wasn't expecting your face to be so colorful though
    Hoo, thanks for the compliments - I wasn't expecting or fishing for it! Now you know what to expect when I eventually hunt you down in AZ... I have never been there, but a year ago hubby had a biz trip to Phoenix and he added on several days and took First and Second with him and they went all over the place - Grand Canyon, Sedona, Taliesin West... I told him next trip that is easy on the work schedule, I get to go. Well, as long as I can find care for Third.

The picture in the back is a Dollar General exclusive. The pic in the front is a Fourth exclusive.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Hoo, thanks for the compliments - I wasn't expecting or fishing for it! Now you know what to expect when I eventually hunt you down in AZ... I have never been there, but a year ago hubby had a biz trip to Phoenix and he added on several days and took First and Second with him and they went all over the place - Grand Canyon, Sedona, Taliesin West... I told him next trip that is easy on the work schedule, I get to go. Well, as long as I can find care for Third.

The picture in the back is a Dollar General exclusive. The pic in the front is a Fourth exclusive.
    Sounds like a nice trip for hubby and co. Next time definitely join him. I might have to run by Dollar General. As for art by Fourth, well, I don't plan on a first let alone a fourth

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I vote for shaving your chest. Don't forget pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I vote for shaving your chest. Don't forget pictures!
    lol. As pale as I am the flash off my chest would blind us all.