Page 557 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 574575075475555565575585595676076571057 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 11007

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 557

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Well, I have to say, finding myself in Canio's signature gives me a thrill. I shall now prance through the house, arms held high in victory!
    lol. Ah, signature induced prancing, so primal I thought it was funny as hell, especially the huge font size.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I must admit that if I had to be a dog a husky is the way to go! Everybody loves them and they are quite naughty at heart!

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yes, but all that really matters is...

Attachment 10524
    I have to ask... Where do you all pick up this kind of stuff?? I had to search on Wikipedia to find out what this malevolent-looking octopus actually meant. I thought that my Star Trek habit was alternative, it seems like there are universes way beyond that out there...
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    I must admit that if I had to be a dog a husky is the way to go! Everybody loves them and they are quite naughty at heart!
    The kids are currently in love with the Leonberger. But we would love to have a huge dog or three some day, when our lives settle down a bit.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    I have to ask... Where do you all pick up this kind of stuff?? I had to search on Wikipedia to find out what this malevolent-looking octopus actually meant. I thought that my Star Trek habit was alternative, it seems like there are universes way beyond that out there...
    I'm a Lovecraft fan. Way back in the day (7th grade? 6th? eh, who knows), I came across the Lovecraftian Mythos in the D&D Dieties and Demigods book. It was cool as heck. So I went and found his stories. Good and creepy stuff.

the Complete works of H. P. Lovecraft
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    They are indeed. I'd be a shiba though. Small, agile, and who can resist this face?

smile.jpg

I'm a Lovecraft fan. Way back in the day (7th grade? 6th? eh, who knows), I came across the Lovecraftian Mythos in the D&D Dieties and Demigods book. It was cool as heck. So I went and found his stories. Good and creepy stuff.

the Complete works of H. P. Lovecraft
    Thanks. I had friends who D&D-ed, but I never did. I also have one who is a SCA fan, but never did that either. My thing at that age was classical mythology for a long while, Encyclopedia Brown, Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew, waaaay too damn many TV sitcoms, and forever and ever Star Trek and Star Wars. Some Harlequin romances until my mom found out and asked me not to read such books, and I honored her request, as she didn't get in my way except when it really meant something to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Thanks. I had friends who D&D-ed, but I never did. I also have one who is a SCA fan, but never did that either.
    So, what I am hearing is we all need to get together, dress up in Medieval garb, eat roasted turkey legs, drink mead, and pretend to kill goblins.

Do I get to toss the bones backwards over my shoulder into the floor rushes when I am done, and is the mead in great supply?? I think I might actually drive to Phoenix to do that!

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    They are indeed. I'd be a shiba though. Small, agile, and who can resist this face?

smile.jpg
    I must admit I am a sucker for a happy dog smile. It's my girl's 8th B-day today! She's a Malamute and my saving angel ( with wings and all). I already sang her Happy Birthday and passed out the first of many rounds of doggie treats for the day.

Crabcakes -I have 3 big dogs. They are lots of work like the kids and like kids, you just can't imagine your life without them!