Page 551 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 514515015415495505515525535616016511051 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 551

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Sherrif Joe is one of my heros....lol
    Yes, he definitely has his moments. If nothing else he keeps us amused.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Mailbox emptied.

My issue with budget cuts is the same with people saying they can't afford some of life's necessities, health insurance for example. I would like to ask them what their priorities are, I mean if you can't afford health insurance (in my example) do you have a smart phone? Do you have a cell phone and do you know that a cell phone is not a must have item? Do you have cable or satellite TV? Now transpose those questions to the government-You can't afford sh*t here but we just sent a couple fighter jets and millions of dollars to Egypt? We don't even know who those guys are, only that they don't like us but we send them stuff anyway. Government is detached from reality.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    You use current weight. They say you should take the bmr+harris benedict number and back off by 10-20% in order to lose. CW? Maybe, maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Mailbox emptied.

My issue with budget cuts is the same with people saying they can't afford some of life's necessities, health insurance for example. I would like to ask them what their priorities are, I mean if you can't afford health insurance (in my example) do you have a smart phone? Do you have a cell phone and do you know that a cell phone is not a must have item? Do you have cable or satellite TV? Now transpose those questions to the government-You can't afford sh*t here but we just sent a couple fighter jets and millions of dollars to Egypt? We don't even know who those guys are, only that they don't like us but we send them stuff anyway. Government is detached from reality.
    Indeed, though on another website I got downvoted to hell for saying the exact same thing. How dare I suggest anyone (and their 5 kids) might not need smart phones and a 50" TV. WTF was I thinking?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    You use current weight. They say you should take the bmr+harris benedict number and back off by 10-20% in order to lose. CW? Maybe, maybe not.

Good to know I will have to figure out some weekly menus.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Mailbox emptied.

This is my gripe too. I live w/o lots of stuff to afford more important stuff, but many just assume we must be rich! It's called priorities and budgeting with what you have, not what you wish you had!

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    This is my gripe too. I live w/o lots of stuff to afford more important stuff, but many just assume we must be rich! It's called priorities and budgeting with what you have, not what you wish you had!
    Ohhhhhhh my goodness, count me in!! We are known as the "rich" people in this corner of hillbilly hell (our seriously dinky village) and only because we can "afford" to pay our bills on time and meet emergencies as they arise. Even the g-damned UPS guy told me to my face that it must be nice to have money! I had to disabuse him of that right quick as I didn't want to be a target for any shenanigans that might blow up my country road, with us being escapees from the East Coast and new and all (lots of folks are generational down here).
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I meant to add that I am currently eating 20% below my bmr + light activity. On moderate activity days it is probably 30%. Seems to work for me using the EMF macros.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Ohhhhhhh my goodness, count me in!! We are known as the "rich" people in this corner of hillbilly hell (our seriously dinky village) and only because we can "afford" to pay our bills on time and meet emergencies as they arise. Even the g-damned UPS guy told me to my face that it must be nice to have money! I had to disabuse him of that right quick as I didn't want to be a target for any shenanigans that might blow up my country road, with us being escapees from the East Coast and new and all (lots of folks are generational down here).
    UPS guys make mad money so tell him to stfu.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Gosh... startin to look like we got us a Libertarian Convoy!..... Rubber duck, thats a big 10-4! lol