Page 545 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 454454955355435445455465475555956451045 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 545

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Funny, I started in Sept 2010, but I created my journal on Jan 1st 2011. For weeks, very few people visited my journal. I felt very unloved. Then I realized that people were staying away because they figured I would go away eventually. Boy did I show them. Bwaahahaha.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Funny, I started in Sept 2010, but I created my journal on Jan 1st 2011. For weeks, very few people visited my journal. I felt very unloved. Then I realized that people were staying away because they figured I would go away eventually. Boy did I show them. Bwaahahaha.
    I did the opposite, showed up read, then made an account, and then actually started. Good on you for not going away Now you are practically an MDA celebrity.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Pebbles, you and Canio are both icons here. Both of y'all are finding/ found your own path and own variation of primal and making it work for you, not the other way around.
    I tend not to visit journals until they've been around a little while or I know the person is worth my time through other forum interactions. There's too many idiots who start bitching about it not working quickly enough or that just irritate me to do otherwise. There are a couple I need to pick up, but most of thr New Year's crowd, I'm not holding my breath on.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Pebbles, you and Canio are both icons here.
    says the lady with 10,000+ posts Hell, you were one of the first people to be welcoming here, and a big part of why I didn't just say 'to hell with it' after a month (the forum not the WOE).

I can't give the new year's crowd too much hassle given I was one of them once. Lately it has been the sniping back and forth between members that should just know better that is getting old. I seriously don't give two sh*ts if you only eat potatoes, meat, fat, marshmallows, or stand in the sunlight to photosynthesize. If it works for you then great. Why do people get so butt hurt about it?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    cuz they're tender arsed?

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    cuz they're tender arsed?
    lmao. Sometimes the simple answers are the best.

Post count doesn't mean squat, and you know it, but thanks for the compliments!
    I've gotten better about parsing out who's worth reading and who's just looking for the next big quickfix. I try to encourage everyone, but it gets really fucking difficult with "why can't I look exactly like___" and "It's been two days and I've only lost 10 lb!" posts.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

"It's been two days and I've only lost 10 lb!" posts.
    Damn, I've only lost 9. Way to make me feel bad.

(and no, I have not lost 9.)

I hafta resist all these "what's the quickest way to loose 20 lb?" (intentional typo) threads, because I know my answer will be "chop off a leg" or "chop off your head, you aren't using it anyways."
    My Primal Battle Tome

I hafta resist all these "what's the quickest way to loose 20 lb?" (intentional typo) threads, because I know my answer will be "chop off a leg" or "chop off your head, you aren't using it anyways."
    LOL. Nice. Ever considered a career in motivational speaking?