Page 536 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 364364865265345355365375385465866361036 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 536

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    Thanks for stopping by my journal. After reading your harem of MDA women's journals, you are probably like the guy in that movie "What Women Want"! Has your wife noticed a change, or do you just store this information for use against her?
    It was my pleasure. It's always nice to see what cool folks are up to. I'm not sure I am quite up to Mel Gibson's level when it comes to reading the minds of the fairer sex, but honestly, I think it is pretty straight forward. Don't be a dick to you spouse. Don't expect them to work/clean if you wont. That said, what works for my wife and me is that every day in every decision we base it on 'will it make the other person happy' Before I do anything I consider if doing it will make her happy/happier. If not I don't do it. She does the same. So far we have had a very stress free marriage/relationship. (full disclosure...we have only been married a year and a half, but have lived together for 6 years and known each other for 16).
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    It was my pleasure. It's always nice to see what cool folks are up to. I'm not sure I am quite up to Mel Gibson's level when it comes to reading the minds of the fairer sex, but honestly, I think it is pretty straight forward. Don't be a dick to you spouse. Don't expect them to work/clean if you wont. That said, what works for my wife and me is that every day in every decision we base it on 'will it make the other person happy' Before I do anything I consider if doing it will make her happy/happier. If not I don't do it. She does the same. So far we have had a very stress free marriage/relationship. (full disclosure...we have only been married a year and a half, but have lived together for 6 years and known each other for 16).
    Swooooooooooonworthy!!! Sigh...

(So glad to read that at least two people on this planet are together for more than just earning potential, cute ass-ness, or desperation of some sort. And yeah, your philosophy is completely right as far as this female is concerned. Way to go canio!)
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

well, he is from Ohio so what do you expect? ;P
    Okay... first that absolutely cool marriage thing, and now this?! Hey!!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

For other news - have you seen Skyfall yet? In the flick, Bond drinks a glass of 50-year old Macallan...

I looked. It exists, and the bottle costs around usd 17,000. Yup, three zeroes after that comma. Man, it is good to be Bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Okay... first that absolutely cool marriage thing, and now this?! Hey!!
    Ah, I'm just giving Geo (and you by geographical coincidence) a hard time. :P
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Swooooooooooonworthy!!! Sigh...

(So glad to read that at least two people on this planet are together for more than just earning potential, cute ass-ness, or desperation of some sort. And yeah, your philosophy is completely right as far as this female is concerned. Way to go canio!)

Thank you, though to be fair, my wife does all the hard work. She puts up with me. I've got it easy.

For other news - have you seen Skyfall yet? In the flick, Bond drinks a glass of 50-year old Macallan...

I looked. It exists, and the bottle costs around usd 17,000. Yup, three zeroes after that comma. Man, it is good to be Bond.
    Yes, Bond does have it made. I'm all happy if I can afford an 18 year old scotch. My budget usually tops out at 12 $17,000 for a drink is insane. Maybe it is time for me to play the lottery again? Hmm...

geostump is offline Senior Member
    well, he is from Ohio so what do you expect? ;P
    Ain't nuthin' wrong with being from Ahia!
    Georgette

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Ah, I'm just giving Geo (and you by geographical coincidence) a hard time. :P
    We give people from West Virginia a hard time so I think it evens out.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    We give people from West Virginia a hard time so I think it evens out.
    Geo - still giggling hard.

Back when I was in high shool, we had tshirts that read "NERK AHIA". Bet you know where I graduated...