Page 535 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 354354855255335345355365375455856351035 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 535

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Awwww! He's so cute!
    We caught a few garter snakes as kids, partially intending to keep them, but mostly to watch Mom flip a lid when we took it inside. The one that slid out of the basket and escaped into the house really got us in trouble (the cats eventually found the poor thing.)
    Yes, cats are good at that. My ex's cat ate one of our geckos. I was overseas at the time so have no idea how the two met up, but the result was half a gecko. Garter snakes are cool. I think moms flip out any time unexpected pets show up.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Dinner ended up being steak and onions and veggies and an orange.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Well, we now have 3 escape artists in the house. Louie will take off for Mexico if the door is left open, Asimov managed to 2/3 of the way squirm out of the box we were bringing him home in (though a crease where the box fitted together...no where near snake sized), and the mouse, which is a pet until eaten, found a way to climb out of its temporary home. I just happened to notice and catch the sucker.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Louie is a reverse illegal alien.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Louie is a reverse illegal alien.
    well, he is from Ohio so what do you expect? ;P

Food yesterday was 2 apples, beef and veggie stir fry, and sauteed fish with veggies.

My new tea showed up so I tried 4 different kinds of it. 3 out of 4 were good.

Sabine is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Please, if you let anything chew on you for 15 minutes it is going to be an issue.
    This could seriously impact my sex life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    This could seriously impact my sex life.
    chew. nibbling is okay

comment of the day so far btw. Well done.

How do I know it is too cold to be at work? My coffee froze. Okay, not the whole thing but it was cold with a layer of ice on top. I need to call in sick the rest of the week. Well, call in cold.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Thanks for stopping by my journal. After reading your harem of MDA women's journals, you are probably like the guy in that movie "What Women Want"! Has your wife noticed a change, or do you just store this information for use against her?