Page 534 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 344344845245325335345355365445846341034 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 534

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Okay, I might become a snake convert yet. Adorable.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Okay, I might become a snake convert yet. Adorable.
    Yup, they really are cute little dudes/dudettes. I understand those who are afraid of snakes as I tend to react negatively towards insects. I just think that sometimes snakes get maligned due to superstition/lack of understanding more than anything - kind of like sharks. Hmm...perhaps we need a Snake Week.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

In other news...

Food yesterday was a couple of apples, meatloaf and veggies, and for dinner I made curried chicken soup. Been on a curry kick lately.

Today I am having leftover soup for lunch and probably leftover meatloaf for dinner.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Ok, the little guy is cute. Haven't heard anything about your pup. What's going on with him?

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    The prospect of being bitten scares me with any animal more than anything. To my knowledge, I never have been, so I'm not sure why that is. With dogs & cats, I have learned to read them well enough & know how to approach calmly. Other animals are not so readable so I'm sure my caution frightens them.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Crabbcakes is online now Senior Member
    I second the motion to have Snake Week!!!

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Awwww! He's so cute!
    We caught a few garter snakes as kids, partially intending to keep them, but mostly to watch Mom flip a lid when we took it inside. The one that slid out of the basket and escaped into the house really got us in trouble (the cats eventually found the poor thing.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Ok, the little guy is cute. Haven't heard anything about your pup. What's going on with him?
    Louie is doing fine. He's pissed off at me at the moment since I put him on weightloss food (EVO high protein low carb). I've been arguing with K for a while now that he is getting overweight (too many treats) and she finally agreed with me. It's not a huge overweight situation but one better handled now than later.

Besides that he is good. Still getting hair everywhere. Still claiming the couch as his own. Still playing with his buddy Tiny. He went to California for Christmas and apparently ate a ton of cheese and ribs (hence the additional need for weightloss) and had fun there so we are told. So yeah, all in all the little weasel is doing great Thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    The prospect of being bitten scares me with any animal more than anything. To my knowledge, I never have been, so I'm not sure why that is. With dogs & cats, I have learned to read them well enough & know how to approach calmly. Other animals are not so readable so I'm sure my caution frightens them.
    The good thing about a small snake is that the bite isn't big. Also, hognoses are rear fanged so on the rare occasions they do bite they are less likely to stick their teeth in you. Also, unless you let them chew on you or are allergic the bite is not serious. I saw one article where the guy provoked his hognose on purpose, let it bite him and chew on him for literally 15 minutes. His hand and arm swelled up (no shit) but even then it went down and was fine 2 days later. This is supposed to prove that they can be dangerous. Please, if you let anything chew on you for 15 minutes it is going to be an issue.

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    I second the motion to have Snake Week!!!
    ^5