Page 531 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 314314815215295305315325335415816311031 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 531

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    You might see me around more. I'm still unemployed and it's really getting me down.
    But it's good to be back. I've missed you guys.
    We've missed you too. Sorry you are feeling down. All else going well besides the job situation? (or at least as well as can be expected)
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    I have never had so many ups and downs packed into such a short period of time. I feel positively bipolar.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    awww. Saoirse, I really hope things start going your way soon. You, of all people, could use some good news.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I have never had so many ups and downs packed into such a short period of time. I feel positively bipolar.

hugs
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    it's okay. I think it's just par for the course. I've been meeting a lot of new people, getting to know old acquaintances better, and trying new things. So for the most part, it has been good. Lonely (despite all the new people) but good.

it's okay. I think it's just par for the course. I've been meeting a lot of new people, getting to know old acquaintances better, and trying new things. So for the most part, it has been good. Lonely (despite all the new people) but good.
    At least you are looking at the good Yay for positive attitudes.

Lunch was left over chicken with some veggies. Thinking ginger fish for dinner thanks to Naiad.

Fish decided to be curried. Cabbage is cabbage. Why the combination? I had cabbage.
    Last edited by canio6; 01-08-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Well, the snake enclosure is mostly set up. We need a background and perhaps one more hide. Oh, and apparently we are naming him Asimov. Thus sayeth the wife.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Will you be able to handle him or will he bite? I like the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Will you be able to handle him or will he bite? I like the name.
    We handled him for about 15-20 minutes in the store. He was very friendly, calm, and inquisitive. From what I have read/experienced hognoses in general tend to be pretty docile. They are big on show as their two main defense mechinisms are puffing out their heads and hissing to look like a rattlesnake and if that doesn't work playing dead. Even when they 'bite' they mainly fake it and just smack you with their nose. It's one of the things I like about them - little guys that act tough but are really cuddly little suckers.

I like the name too, sadly I can't take credit for it