Page 53 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455631031535531053 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 53

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    We do bonfires or little impromptu drinking fests. I tend to hang with the guys which pisses my niece's husband off. I'm not nearly into fashion, possessions as most of our female friends are so I end up hanging with the guys or I'm off to myself. Found out some of the women we're friends with tend to think I'm intimidating and the guys think I'm funny as hell. Usually at the bonfires, I leave the hubs there and go home. Even in groups, I tend to be anti-social.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    We do bonfires or little impromptu drinking fests. I tend to hang with the guys which pisses my niece's husband off. I'm not nearly into fashion, possessions as most of our female friends are so I end up hanging with the guys or I'm off to myself. Found out some of the women we're friends with tend to think I'm intimidating and the guys think I'm funny as hell. Usually at the bonfires, I leave the hubs there and go home. Even in groups, I tend to be anti-social.
    Hell, that sounds like my group. There's a reason that I'm the only female in the group at me moment. I scare most chicks and most guys love me. Thankfully, Geek was well aware even before we started dating that I'm one of the guys and don't have chick friends very often. We keep joking that I need to make more female friends so we can set the Guys up with them. It'd work except the female Guys I keep finding are either taken or across the country, or across the country and taken.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Back in high school, most everyone thought I was a lesbian as I never dated. Lo and behold when I show up at my 10th reunion having a husband and 3 kids. They should have served crow that night. If anyone really knew me, they would have known I had no interest in that. I remember a girl in 10th grade asking if I were a lesbian and when I said no, she told me I better find a guy and jump him soon. I guess having really short hair, and wearng jeans and big shirts makes one a lesbian.
    Georgette

I've always been kind of the oddball. I remember 2 boys in high school both had a crush on me and everyone told them not to even try to pursue me, that I was too "odd." Both of them did but I told them that I would never date either of them until after graduation. I'm still friends with both of them.
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    I guess having really short hair, and wearng jeans and big shirts makes one a lesbian.

Ah, this explains my attraction to women. I'm a lesbian.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Ah, this explains my attraction to women. I'm a lesbian.

We welcome you to the flock.
    Georgette

I've always been kind of the oddball. I remember 2 boys in high school both had a crush on me and everyone told them not to even try to pursue me, that I was too "odd." Both of them did but I told them that I would never date either of them until after graduation. I'm still friends with both of them.
    I had several guys pursue me, but I wasn't allowed to date until I was 16. By that time, most of them considered the friendship too valuable to date me.
    Heh, in HS I was famous for wearing t-shirts 3 sizes too big and having hair down to my ass. Until I started dating, most folks didn't even think "lesbian" so much as "asexual."
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

My mom was bad. I think she also thought I was lesbian. When I was 2 weeks from being 17, a boy called for me and she handed me the phone. She said "It's a boy and he doesn't sound gay at all!" You would've thought I was gonna get some in front of her. She was literally excited. That boy was nothing but trouble. eh.
    Georgette

My folks met Dallas Guy whenwe first started hanging out. As I accumulated more guys into my flock of friends, Mom and Dad pretty much gave up on asking if I Liked any of the because the answer was inevitably "Ew, Mom, he's a FRIEND!" I think they were afraid I might be a lesbian up until I started drooling over Viggo Mortenson in LOTR.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    "Ew, Mom, he's a FRIEND!" .
    Which is why when men hear the dreaded, "Oh, you are such a good friend..." line they say, 'Oh damn"
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony