Page 529 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 294294795195275285295305315395796291029 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 529

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    M&M? I had to look it up. Might & Magic? I don't think I've heard of that one. Canio seems familiar with it so perhaps he could recommend a good game in the same line/with a similar interface.
    M&M is pretty old. I will have to check out skyrim eventually.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    You can play it on PC. I tried the demo. It seemed cool, but I wasn't sure I wanted to invest in it at the time (was waiting for Mists of Pandaria in WoW). I may revisit it in a few months when I'm done with Batman: Arkham City, and replaying Skyrim. I also started to replay Fallout: New Vegas a couple of months ago and am still working on that.
    From what I hear it is more Arkham style combat rather than Skyrim, though I have not played Arkham to know. Ah, WoW, how I enjoyed thee, but I was done after Cata.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Funny, online recs for M&M type games mention the Elder Scrolls series. Should I start with the pre Skyrim games?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Funny, online recs for M&M type games mention the Elder Scrolls series. Should I start with the pre Skyrim games?
    I've only ever played Skyrim from that series though recently picked up Oblivion. No reason not to dive right into Skryim if your system supports it.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Tongue parte the second worked out much better.

A weekend full of fun, food, and alcohol. I will probably feel it tomorrow at work. On a better note I bought a snake. He is a sexy beast. I pick him up next week.

Hope you are not too hung over.
    What type of snake? How big will he get? etc.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Hope you are not too hung over.
    What type of snake? How big will he get? etc.

Eh, nothing coffee won't solve.

A western hognose

That is a bit of a personal question. Depends who is handling him I guess (Seriously though, about 2 feet)

Uh Oh...that was skirting on innappropriate. lol (Yeah, when have I ever had a problem with that?)

I ask because I had a friend who had to wall off a section of his bedroom for a huge tank for his python. I think "big" snakes are not easy pets.

Uh Oh...that was skirting on innappropriate. lol (Yeah, when have I ever had a problem with that?)

I ask because I had a friend who had to wall off a section of his bedroom for a huge tank for his python. I think "big" snakes are not easy pets.
    I understand but couldn't let the opportunity pass me up. As for sectioning off bedrooms, nah, he will live in the living room and will fit in a 10 gallon aquarium for now. We'll upgrade him to a 20L as he grows.