Page 528 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 284284785185265275285295305385786281028 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 528

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Damn, it sounds like you had it all done. I tried the magic route but can't aim for shit and the flames etc seemed underpowered when an BS daedric sword is hitting for ungodly amounts of damage.

I started on PS3 but no expansions available so recently got it for XBox since they have the expansions. Now I just need to refind it lol.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Ooooh, you get a house for killing a dragon? I am currently playing M&M8. All I get is exp points. Guess I need to play some modern games.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

M&M rocks. I remember playing the first one back on like an early mac or perhaps it was an apple 2E. Gheesh that was 25 years or so ago. But yes, modern...come to the darkside P
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    P, you can also put points towards seducing men or women (regardless of your character's own gender) for special dialogue options . You can also get married, and adopt kids (with the house-building expansion).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    You can also get married, and adopt kids (with the house-building expansion).
    Good lord, Skyrim became the SIMS. Actually, getting married is a good idea - another merchant to sell things too and you get money each day. If only real life were so convenient. (Yes, I would make an excellent trophy wife, thanks for asking).

My buddy decided to buy a tongue and I was roped into cooking it. A long slow day in the crock pot and damn it if that thing was not cooked. WTF tongue. So it cooked longer and today I will see if it can be salvaged. If not, well, the dogs will be eating tongue for a few days.

HMMM seduction and tongue, somehow oddly related.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

I think mm8 is the last before they changed to RTS (which I loathe). So I need a new game series to play.

M&M? I had to look it up. Might & Magic? I don't think I've heard of that one. Canio seems familiar with it so perhaps he could recommend a good game in the same line/with a similar interface.

With the house building in Skyrim & such, Canio, you are exactly right. I don't know if there are any perks to adopting kids, but building the house is supposed to be like furnishing one that's purchased, except you have to gather materials & build (smith) some parts. The construction aspect seems pretty simple. It's only a $5 expansion, so not quite as involved as Sims, I'm guessing .

I have only eaten tongue once. If I didn't think about what it was, it was very enjoyable. Super tender & tasty. I'd love to have it cooked in a home instead of a restaurant, would likely be more flavorful.

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    M&M? I had to look it up. Might & Magic? I don't think I've heard of that one. Canio seems familiar with it so perhaps he could recommend a good game in the same line/with a similar interface.
    I haven't played Might and Magic in years though my wife has played the more recent ones. As for recommendations, I am sadly not a big video gamer. I find one or two I like and play the hell out of them then find a couple more. As such, I do not know that many games. I'll ask K what she recommends.

For those with consoles I am having fun playing Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning at the moment. The character build/class system is very cusomizable which I like. I am not sure if it is on the computer or not but suggest picking it up if it is. It was recommended to me as a kind of Fable/Skyrim hybrid. It is more fast-paced than Skyrim and a bit more flexible in the crafting. My wife is playing a straight sorcery build and loving it. I'm playing a sorcery/finesse (rogue) combo which is mostly melee but sorcery allows me to summon a minion, gives me a ranged opener (lightning spell) and boosts my mana pool enough to keep my sustained abilities up (spells which give bonuses to poison damage, piercing damage, and protection - 3 things I use heavily in melee). It is very enjoyable.

You can play it on PC. I tried the demo. It seemed cool, but I wasn't sure I wanted to invest in it at the time (was waiting for Mists of Pandaria in WoW). I may revisit it in a few months when I'm done with Batman: Arkham City, and replaying Skyrim. I also started to replay Fallout: New Vegas a couple of months ago and am still working on that.