Page 527 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 274274775175255265275285295375776271027 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 527

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Happy New Year, canio!

Except for a nap from 00.15 until 02.00, I am doing a marathon... Started at 05.30 yesterday morning 12/31, and except for that little nap, have been awake since. But it is all low-energy stuff, so I am not suffering much.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Good job Crabbcakes and Geo. Good to hear someone was up to represent the primal folks on new year.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Back to pre-Xmas weight. It is time for the cold weather to go away. I can barely type my hands are numb.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

On a sad note, my copy of Skyrim has gone MIA. I need to put up posters like a lost pet.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Nooooooooooo

I'm so sorry for your loss . I hope it comes home to you!

What kind of build do you play? I've played through entirely once, as a sneaky archer. I changed my mind partway through and focused on one-handed and smithing abilities, after starting off thinking I'd be an alchemist. I found alchemy very unfulfilling. I'm replaying now with a caster, focusing on destruction, conjuration, and one-handed weapons, so I cast & strike (and summon blades). I got killed a lot early on, but I'm doing well now. I'm focusing mostly on side quests so I can take care of some things before I progress the main quest, which means I'm nearly level 30 and still no dragons. =P
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 01-02-2013 at 10:17 AM.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Nooooooooooo

I'm so sorry for your loss . I hope it comes home to you!
    <3 I knew you would understand.

Ack, I should've known my edit wouldn't go through before you responded. Scroll up!

Ack, I should've known my edit wouldn't go through before you responded. Scroll up!
    I had a level 53 (or 58? I do not remember) sneaky archer. Though I am not patient enough for archery. I take my one sneak shot. If people don't die (rare) or others notice I wade on in and go one handed. Though I do sneak up and backstab a lot. I had maxed smithing, one handed, archery, sneak, enchanting and pickpocket was around 94, alchemy was about 75. I had just started leveling up spells to gain levels.

I was on the last quest in the dark brotherhood, a few from the end of the theives, finished a ton of other quest chains and in a moment of tiredness saved over him with my level 10 warrior. Needless to say I cursed alot and didn't play for a few months as starting over seemed like too much work. Yesterday I decided to give it another try and boom, missing.

I'm focusing mostly on side quests so I can take care of some things before I progress the main quest, which means I'm nearly level 30 and still no dragons. =P
    I like this plan and did much the same, though I kill the first dragon pretty early so I can get a house.

Re: house - Oh, good call, I forgot about that. I could use a place to stash my horde. I am archmage, but I don't like making a mess of my room at the College. The archery you just described is how I played Oblivion. Archery gets to be absurdly overpowered.

First time, I got up to (over?) level 60. I had every damn house possible. I completed all the achievements that Steam lists except for the daedric artifacts (messed up and missed one), which meant I completed all the "main" side quests (Brotherhood, Thieves, mages, Companions etc.) too. Now I've got more because of the expansions. I am building up werewolf perks now, then will ditch it to be a vampire lord. I play on PC and install via Steam because then there are no discs or keys to keep track of. It's all tied to your account.

I lent my Fallout 3 disc to someone once and they lost it. I ended up re-buying it years later because it was worth it. I didn't mind starting over because I'd mostly forgotten everything. Before I started playing Skyrim again in December, it'd been maybe 8+ months since I'd last played, so it's all fresh.