Page 526 of 1100 FirstFirst ... 264264765165245255265275285365766261026 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 10992

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 526

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    I have only been to Stuart (family there) and Disney and St. Augustine (trip while hubby and I were dating). I like you Cori, but don't really like FL so far. Too sweaty, too hot, too flat.
    I have a very good friend/frat brother from Stuart. Small world and all. I must say I do not miss Florida's humidity but the seafood is far better there than here.

Have a very merry Christmas.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I prefer hot to cold...I HATE cold. HATE it, won't even leave the house if it's below 50*. I can wait a day or two.

I agree about the flat thing...
    But the fishing is good... Cant replace the salt water fishing with anything from a lake!
    Oh, and we have lake fishing too, and our bass get bigger!

Mmmm...dat bass *insert Kanye pic here*
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

On a separate note...Fantasy Football League Super Bowl this week. Me vs. my boss. $200 bucks and a year of bragging rights on the line. Cross your fingers for me.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    You don't like cottage cheese? *shakes head sadly* It's just one more form of dairy goodness, silly

I was pretty lost at the end of highschool, but Mom insisted that I go to college for anything- so long as I had that piece of paper that employers look for. It was a toss-up between horses and English, but I went with horses in the end because it got me outside and moving rather than being perpetually hunched over a book. I have days when I'm sad that I gave up before my Bachelors- like any time I realize that I'd have to finish that before I could even consider a Masters in something interesting. But, just having my AS gave me a piece of paper, and my student loans are long paid off even at the minimum payments.

*fingers crossed*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Happy New Year one and all.

I had a thrilling New Year's Eve by which I mean I was asleep by 7. Ah, old age hits us all.

I'm down to only 4 pounds over my pre-Christmas gorge fest weight, which is good. I hope you all had a good Christmas or whatever other festivity you celebrate. I spent it eating way too much awesome food which was really not good for my waistline though it was good for my soul. Sadly my waist is far bigger than my soul. Oh wells.

Anyway, have a good 2013 all. BTW anyone know which end of the world is coming up next? I do like to laugh at them as they go by.

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    I had a thrilling New Year's Eve by which I mean I was asleep by 7. Ah, old age hits us all.
    Sounds like you had a good time. I actually managed to stay up until 9:30!

BTW anyone know which end of the world is coming up next? I do like to laugh at them as they go by.
    Here is a handy list of them. Sadly, most have already come and gone. My favorites are the ones starting at 5,000,000,000(those silly scientists and their "theories").
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Sounds like you had a good time. I actually managed to stay up until 9:30!

Here is a handy list of them. Sadly, most have already come and gone. My favorites are the ones starting at 5,000,000,000(those silly scientists and their "theories").
    You're a wild man. 9:30? What were you thinking?!!!!!1

Ah, well, at least we have some to look forward to in the 2020s. As for 5,000,000,000, yeah, any bets we make it close to that long? (we being humans)

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Geez Old Men...I wanted to go to bed early, but the boys wouldn't let me. Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Geez Old Men...I wanted to go to bed early.... Happy New Year!
    See, we will make an old man out of you yet! :P

Same to you P. I hope it is a good one for you.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I didn't fall asleep until 1:30am but then again, I'm on prednisone so sleep is hard to come by right now.
    Georgette