Page 521 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 214214715115195205215225235315716211021 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 521

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I like manipulated raspberries(sauced or whatever)... and wild raspberries... and raspberries blown on my tummy.

But I don't like fresh store raspberries... I havent' had a good one yet.
    Always so disappointing.
    But pretty for presentation I suppose.
    They do LOOK like raspberries.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Yup, I needed them to look like raspberries. Taste I will get elsewhere - having a compote and a sauce plus fresh custard and whipped cream. I needed something for the presentation portion of the grade.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Oh no was this last night that you needed the raspberries?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Oh no was this last night that you needed the raspberries?
    I needed them on Tuesday. I will be putting the whole thing together tonight. At this point there isn't anything I can do about it. It will all work out
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    I love having a boss I can be real with. It makes it hard to leave my job for greener ($) pastures. I mean how many people can walk in to their boss's office and he says "you always need something, go eat a bag a dicks" to which I respond, "go fuck yourself buddy" like daily?

Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    I love having a boss I can be real with. It makes it hard to leave my job for greener ($) pastures. I mean how many people can walk in to their boss's office and he says "you always need something, go eat a bag a dicks" to which I respond, "go fuck yourself buddy" like daily?
    LOL at my job it is more, "With all due respect Chief, tell them to kiss my f*cking ass if they think that is going to happen." I will definitely be using 'go eat a bag of dicks' though. I just have to toss in the 'with all due respect' because that is respectful or something.

Trifle was a success. I ate two servings of it. I am very full. It was about as primal as a soy covered wheat log in legume sauce but to quote the prophet himself, "You can count on a dead leper's fingers how many fucks I give."

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Well Done : )
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I enjoy having a boss where saying "What universe do those twat waffles [the client] live in?! That ain't happening on that schedule," gets me a laugh, a nod, an eye roll, and "I know."
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Yay for fun bosses, except mine called out sick today when we are already 5 people short and it is snowing. So perhaps not yay.

So I lost .6 pounds after trifle fest 2012. Now, some might call that a daily fluctuation in weight; I call it proof I should eat two servings of dessert daily.