Page 520 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 204204705105185195205215225305706201020 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 520

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    It went well, though I do not think I quite baked the pound cake long enough. It will still work though. Everything else went fine. Thanks for asking.
    Excellent Job! I didn't realize it was that time of the year. I was too wrapped up in my car drama.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    Don't go shoulding all over yourself now.
    But shoulding comes so naturally...
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Excellent Job! I didn't realize it was that time of the year. I was too wrapped up in my car drama.
    Thanks. I look forward to my last day baking. I'll leave that up to those who enjoy measuring flour.

BTW in my imagination you look really great with your new car lol. I will check out the actual picture when I get home.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

BTW in my imagination you look really great with your new car lol. I will check out the actual picture when I get home.
    Of Course...It makes me look 60 lbs smaller and 20 years younger.
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Of Course...It makes me look 60 lbs smaller and 20 years younger.
    time for me to go car shopping then.

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Thanks. I look forward to my last day baking. I'll leave that up to those who enjoy measuring flour.
    *raises her hand*

I was the bad influence who used to take home-made cookies to work every Friday. Sometimes 2 different kinds!
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    *raises her hand*

I was the bad influence who used to take home-made cookies to work every Friday. Sometimes 2 different kinds!
    Oh, well played. I love home-made cookies. Though not enough to ever bake them thankfully.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I was the evil, evil person that took a half scale mock up of my wedding cake (before we just bought the damn thing) to the office. Spice cake layered with chocolate cake, with a nutella/ strawberry jam frosting spread between the layers and a cream cheese frosting on top.
    I was also the evil person that would take experiments in baking to the office, including the first few attempts at caramel apple pie (including caramel apple soup), pizza bread, and pretzels.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I'm the nice person that just eats what other people bring in.

On a seperate note, I requested fresh raspberries for my final (I need 3.5 pounds of them). Chef ordered frozen. I needed fresh for presentation purposes so was a touch less than pleased. It amused me when Chef said, "I remember your first class. You were so nice and polite. Now it is all, 'Where the f*ck are my raspberries?'" Luckily he appreciates the real me.

^That is awesome.