Page 517 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 174174675075155165175185195275676171017 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 517

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Everyone flirts with Canio,

He has a Harem, you know.
    Ah, a man can dream.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Canio, your name just autocorrected to catnip, which is fitting, bc you do seem to bring all the kitty's running to you! Graz on the loss! If you can work in a kitchen and lose, you can make it through a major holiday.

Alcohol may be an indulgence for me. I have a fun Christmas party to go to and I just may partake a little more than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    Canio, your name just autocorrected to catnip,
    That is too funny. I think today I will refer to myself as Catnip Everdeen and shoot arrows at people.

Alcohol, ah, my old friend. A buddy told me yesterday that he is getting me a bottle of scotch for Christmas. Let the drinking begin.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    My father and uncle always exchange alcohol for Christmas, usually bottles of good aged scotch.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    My father and uncle always exchange alcohol for Christmas, usually bottles of good aged scotch.
    Good plan indeed.

I mention some things to my wife sometimes, if it's particularly funny or something. But she has her FB and I have this, so to each their own. Each person in a marriage needs something that is theirs, apart from the other so they can vent or whatever.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    apart from the other so they can vent or whatever.
    Very true. If I couldn't vent here I would lose my mind.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I mention some things to my wife sometimes, if it's particularly funny or something. But she has her FB and I have this, so to each their own. Each person in a marriage needs something that is theirs, apart from the other so they can vent or whatever.
    Between this and being able to laugh at yourself and your spouse are the keys to a good relationship.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Yes. That is why I was kind of freaked out when I thought that my husband was reading my journal.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Yes. That is why I was kind of freaked out when I thought that my husband was reading my journal.
    understandable.