Page 511 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 114114615015095105115125135215616111011 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 511

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Funny...and gross, FW. Quite impressive. Now I don't want to EAT Moar anything.

Shall we take bets on the outcome of the Potato challenge? Maybe we should have a competing High fat low carb challenge.
    I don't care what happens to the folks eating potatoes, though I find crash dieting topics really weird on a forum that is generally to promote health.
    I'm just absolutely sick of reading "taters/tators" instead of the actual word so bloody often. *pet peeve*

And Finne... EPIC!
    So much LOVE.
    Last edited by cori93437; 12-04-2012 at 03:07 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Holy shit, what have I been missing on here? What is all this "tater" talk(sorry, couldn't help it )? You remind me why I don't read other crap on the forum. Besides, reading the recap of it here is always much more entertaining. You know, I read this really cool book these potato people might like. It's called The Primal Blueprint. It kind of lays out a pretty effective way of eating for health. It could be worth checking out. Oh, and I eat potatoes once in a while. There not bad as part of a larger meal (especially on hard workout days), but if they don't work for you it's not like you're missing out on anything that big.

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    "Oh my god, they killed Kenny! You bastards!"
    Dammit Naiad, you beat me to it.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Dammit Naiad, you beat me to it.
    Yup, you have to watch Naiad. She might be small but she is quick.

The last few weeks weight has been maintained. About a 5 pound swing area. Down two pounds, up a pound, down a pound, up two pounds, not bad all things considered. Any time Thanksgiving happens and I don't gain 10 pounds is good. I'm hoping to maintain through Christmas/New Year.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    You know, I read this really cool book these potato people might like. It's called The Primal Blueprint. It kind of lays out a pretty effective way of eating for health.
    They have a website or something?

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yup, you have to watch Naiad. She might be small but she is quick.

The last few weeks weight has been maintained. About a 5 pound swing area. Down two pounds, up a pound, down a pound, up two pounds, not bad all things considered. Any time Thanksgiving happens and I don't gain 10 pounds is good. I'm hoping to maintain through Christmas/New Year.

That's good for anyone. Proud of you.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    They have a website or something?
    must resist urge to say 'yes they do. It is lemonparty.org'

Edit: please for the love of all that is holy do not go to that website especially at work.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    That's good for anyone. Proud of you.
    Thanks I'm glad things worked out for you ref. Clint selling stuff on CL. Happier Christmas for all the Stump crew

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Thanks I'm glad things worked out for you ref. Clint selling stuff on CL. Happier Christmas for all the Stump crew
    Talking Clint out of getting a gun right now was a major relief. I understand the want for one, but it isn't a necessary need at this point.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Talking Clint out of getting a gun right now was a major relief. I understand the want for one, but it isn't a necessary need at this point.
    and they are not generally cheap.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    must resist urge to say 'yes they do. It is lemonparty.org'

Edit: please for the love of all that is holy do not go to that website especially at work.

OMG... you DO know that you CANNOT tag something with this without causing a person to actually GO to the site right?!

AND now my eyes are bleeding... thanks.
    Not exactly what I expected to be honest.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.