Page 510 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 104104605005085095105115125205606101010 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 510

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Shop Now
    The next big "eat moar" thread should just be "EAT MOAR!!"

Thread content:
    "Because food is delicious."

Done.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    The next big "eat moar" thread should just be "EAT MOAR!!"

Thread content:
    "Because food is delicious."

Done.
    That would be too simple. You know it would start a war between the calorie counters and the eat intuitively folks and then spin off into the IF people talking about the benefits of not eating.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Then there'd be the spinoffs to the EAT MOAR thread, such as Eat Moar - Is this normal?!?:

"I've been eating 2-3 times as much food as I had been when my weight was at a plateau and everything is OK except I have extremely large bowel movements. Has anyone else experienced this??? Every last one a clogger. It's like giving birth to a python twice a day. Plus, my weight varies wildly. Like, I won't be able to buckle my belt, but then I drop a deuce and it's all good again, and I notice that my before and after weight is about 5 pounds different. Could this all be poop weight? This is a serious inquiry, I am not here to be mocked and ridiculed. Don't act like you don't poop, if you didn't you'd have tonsil turds and the shit backup would poison you. I had a friend Kenny who didn't poop for 3 months, they weren't sure why laxatives didn't work, although Kenny would often accidentally eat a lot of synthetic fibers and fabrics (it was a compulsion of his), anyway Kenny died so it's not funny at all, his breath in his last few days was like raw sewage and he couldn't think clearly, he was sure Elvis was guiding him to a spaceship, a mothership that he said was hidden in the asteroid belt.

"But anyway, so far the Eat Moar diet has worked pretty well for me, when I'm not up 5 pounds in poop weight my baseline weight seems to have dropped about a pound a day. Thanks for your help, everyone!"

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    A moment of silence for poor Kenny

great stuff FW
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    That was a great rendition Finn. Poor Kenny!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    "Oh my god, they killed Kenny! You bastards!"
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

"Fingusweak or whatever your name is, I',m calling BS on this Kenny story, my cousin carl used to eat rayon (not polyester, not nylon, not acrylic, not dacron, not spandex, not olefin, none of the other synthetic fibers, we do not know why!!!), by some estimates he ate almost 30 pounds of it before my aunt Linda switched to cotton and polester primarily, although I believe she also wore some spandex now thayt I think about it in retrospeck, but carl apprently ate several shirts and blouses, some smart pants sets, and an entire drawer of colorful and irreplaceable scarves, and carl din't die of sh*t backiup you odiot, he just had amazing Technicolor crappers, we used to take pictures of them with our Polaroid instamatic and keep them in a photo alblum. So your hole Kenny storey reeks of BS, Funginesswake or whatefver your damn name is, why don't you stop troweling here and go back to wherever you come from, I donut for a minute bye your whole "EAT MOAR made me loss wait" stuff, no one wants to here your problem. A-hole!"

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    How....how do you do that?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    How....how do you do that?
    I go into a trance, my fingers begin to move on their own, I have no idea what I've written until I open my eyes again. It's weird.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Funny...and gross, FW. Quite impressive. Now I don't want to EAT Moar anything.

Shall we take bets on the outcome of the Potato challenge? Maybe we should have a competing High fat low carb challenge.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67