Page 505 of 1088 FirstFirst ... 54054554955035045055065075155556051005 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 10880

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 505

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Footie pajamas are awesome. Though as a supporter of pirates and disliker of monkeys, the design could use work

Wait, there's no butt flap, and all you care about is the monkeys?

Sometimes that shit can come on ya fast, and seconds count. Eff the monkeys! Give me my butt flap!

Is it also named Viggo?

Yes, but named after Count Viggo of Rosenborg.

To each his own, huh?

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Wait, there's no butt flap, and all you care about is the monkeys?

Sometimes that shit can come on ya fast, and seconds count. Eff the monkeys! Give me my butt flap!
    Oh, the butt flap goes without saying and velco, none of this button nonsense.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Yes, but named after Count Viggo of Rosenborg.

To each his own, huh?
    True. I was going with the bad guy from Ghost Busters 2, but I guess that only has one 'g'
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Maybe butt-flap pj's will be for his birthday. April is a bit of an odd time for a onesie, but whatever.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Geek is getting a gorilla torch, mini bucky balls, some sort of fun gadget, and a thing of velcro ties as stocking stuffers (among others), and a pair of santa skull and crossbone gray pj pants as one of his minor gifts.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Is it also named Viggo?

Smartass

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    It's bad when you go shopping for your own Christmas presents with Mom and you pick out the same things she did without prompting. Aside from jeans, which I needed, I also got a pair of lime-green leather gloves, a battery-free flashlight for the car, and a nice compass. Since I'm taking it home with me, my parents don't even need to ship them Mom thought it was great that I could do her Christmas shopping for her. So much easier when the recipient does the choosing.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Smartass
    awww, you say the nicest things :P

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    It's bad when you go shopping for your own Christmas presents with Mom and you pick out the same things she did without prompting. Aside from jeans, which I needed, I also got a pair of lime-green leather gloves, a battery-free flashlight for the car, and a nice compass. Since I'm taking it home with me, my parents don't even need to ship them Mom thought it was great that I could do her Christmas shopping for her. So much easier when the recipient does the choosing.

Jeans, a flashlight, a compass...planning on getting lost in the wilderness there lady? Lime green gloves though, nicely done.