Page 49 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159991495491049 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 49

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    You know you want to lol.

Damn, you are on to me.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I believe I responded with "Some fucking friend you are, dickhead. Get lost before I make sure you never have children. No kid deserves you as a father."
    Wow, nicely done.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Also been told I would make an amazing phone operator of a certain persuasion. Good grief!
    "Hello, this is Diamond Phillips, guess what I'm not wearing, big boy?"
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Wow, nicely done.
    I can be at my most eloquent when I'm absolutely furious. It's like everything I want to say short circuits the mental censors (what few there are) and I unload on you.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Damn, you are on to me.
    That's what my psychic friend told me.

The backhanded compliment I got was from one of theater profs when he told me "you're absolutely gorgeous but you have the body for a character actress, not a leading lady." My retort was, "I bet you never knew that I would prefer to be a character actress than a leading lady? I don't want to be type cast" and walked away.
    Georgette

That's what my psychic friend told me.

The backhanded compliment I got was from one of theater profs when he told me "you're absolutely gorgeous but you have the body for a character actress, not a leading lady." My retort was, "I bet you never knew that I would prefer to be a character actress than a leading lady? I don't want to be type cast" and walked away.
    Yeef, low blow. Nice response though.
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    "Hello, this is Diamond Phillips, guess what I'm not wearing, big boy?"
    I would be telling people how sick they are and the fact they couldn't get laid by a stolen vag. I would be fired during the first call.
    Georgette

I can be at my most eloquent when I'm absolutely furious. It's like everything I want to say short circuits the mental censors (what few there are) and I unload on you.
    Noted. Do not make you furious. Got it

I would be telling people how sick they are and the fact they couldn't get laid by a stolen vag. I would be fired during the first call.

O.o

For $5.99 a minute I would string out the call a little longer than that.

Yeah, I have a nasty tendency of telling you exactly what I think about things. The first guy to use either of my "illegal terms" (the ones that set me off even if they're said in jest) would get unloaded on and I'd get fired.
    My Primal Battle Tome