Page 484 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494534584984 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 484

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Has Iran passed your father-in-law's red line?
    Do what?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I thought your wife's family lived in Israel? My bad, I make stuff up sometimes.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

I thought your wife's family lived in Israel? My bad, I make stuff up sometimes.
    No, you are good. I am just under-caffienated. Yes, they do live in Israel. That said, they are the peace and love, 'not real Israeli', kind of Israelis, who would rather not go to war again. I guess being a combat medic in a war or six will sour you on the whole experience pretty quickly. Honestly, I wish they would move here.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

"Not real Israeli"--that's funny. I've had an idea for a while, if we would send folks over there with wheel barrows to pick up all the loose rocks then they would all get along better. Yes, I realize they shoot rockets at each other and have suicide bombers, but if you watch on TV all they do is throw rocks at one another.
    And you can tell their sport is soccer, not football or baseball by watching them throw their rocks.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

"Not real Israeli"--that's funny. I've had an idea for a while, if we would send folks over there with wheel barrows to pick up all the loose rocks then they would all get along better. Yes, I realize they shoot rockets at each other and have suicide bombers, but if you watch on TV all they do is throw rocks at one another.
    And you can tell their sport is soccer, not football or baseball by watching them throw their rocks.
    Admitedly, I get my Israeli news from a liberal source (my wife) but some of what their government is doing is rather frightening. I'm all for defending your borders and kicking the snot out of people throwing rockets at you, but do not treat Arabs Israelis like second class citizens, allow settlers to run the show, or call people 'not real Israelis' if they think everything your government says/does is not the best plan ever. At one point there was even talk of revoking citizenship of people who held different views from the powers that be.

Yeah, soccer is definitely their sport, though allegedly they play basketball pretty well as well.

It's CPR day at work so I've taught one class and have one more to go this afternoon. Then two on Saturday. So far all is going well.

For lunch I had beef stirfry with veggies and the like oh, and hot chili paste. I also had some coffee and an apple. I've really been liking apples lately.

Primal Papa is offline Senior Member
    You just made me want an apple......
    Start Date 9.24.12
    Starting weight 285ish ( scale is acting funny so I don't trust it, but 285 is close )
    CW - 271 pounds
    First Goal - 255 by 2013
    Main Goal - To be healthy for my family... I have an awesome family.
    Other Goal - to get off some medications
    Final goal - to get to about 180 pounds by 2014
    NEW GOAL - When I can start a new journal called "Your dad is not so fat!"

Your Dad is So Fat

geostump is online now Senior Member
    I wish I liked fruit. Fruit grosses me out for the most part.
    Georgette

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    If I make applesauce this year (still planning to) and can find a safe way to ship it, I will send you some.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    If I make applesauce this year (still planning to) and can find a safe way to ship it, I will send you some.
    Awesome!