Page 483 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493533583983 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 483

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Jon, Congrats on almost making it back down to your lowest on Primal. I am still struggling with 20+ lbs.
    Sorry to hear you are struggling P. Sometimes it really can be a bear. I must say that it is much easier to lose 50 pounds when you need to lose 100+ than it is to lose 20 when you are a sexy acting genius such as yourself. Keep working at it. You'll get there
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    That sounds like my work routine, minus the straight water.
    Well, it is only straight water because I haven't figured out a way to sneak in scotch yet.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Babe, but this sexy acting genius is currently about 60lbs from goal. The 20 is what I regained. I think I have finally settled on an eating/supplement plan that works for my needs and is still Primal. So I will Grokette on, as always. My plan is to be super sexy for our MDA Canadian reunion which is supposed to occur next year, right?
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Thanks Babe, but this sexy acting genius is currently about 60lbs from goal. The 20 is what I regained. I think I have finally settled on an eating/supplement plan that works for my needs and is still Primal. So I will Grokette on, as always. My plan is to be super sexy for our MDA Canadian reunion which is supposed to occur next year, right?
    Well, you are already super sexy so no worries there. Is the reunion thing next year? Hmm...do we have any idea when? Sorry, but with my current schedule my entire connection to the space-time continuum is jacked beyond belief. I don't even know what day it is. I think it is November though...

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I'd be amazed if we actually do it, but it is fun to think about.

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    I never thought I would grow to have the opinions/feelings I hold now, but each and every election, I am stunned and amazed and gobsmacked all at the same time about the sheer amounts of money put into all forms of advertising by all the parties. Gawd, if we put that to better use, SOOOOO many worthwhile endeavors could/would be funded. I have enough fuel from all the mail ads to start fires at my firepit all winter long now.
    Kevin & Kell - Wed - November 7, 2012

Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    LOL Nice.

Let's see...today I ate pretty well - buffalo chicken pieces over salad greens, a couple of apples, and some homemade chicken and veggie soup.

Tomorrow stir fry beef/veg leftovers and probably left over soup though I may make fish if I am in the mood.

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    I'm heading to Hawaii in July next year, maybe we could change the meet up to the big island instead? Much warmer.

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    I'm heading to Hawaii in July next year, maybe we could change the meet up to the big island instead? Much warmer.
    That would be nice Em, but my father-in-law is coming to visit this summer and it is already like pulling teeth from a pissed-offed pitbull just to get time off for that.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    That would be nice Em, but my father-in-law is coming to visit this summer and it is already like pulling teeth from a pissed-offed pitbull just to get time off for that.
    Has Iran passed your father-in-law's red line?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.