Page 479 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 379429469477478479480481489529579979 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 479

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hey canio!

Just keeping in touch... life goes on in the Crabbshack. I get to go to Germany in November to see my cousin marry, a couple of the kids and I got to sleep overnight at the Cleveland Zoo, I am losing inches still on the Primal, the old Astro van just had to get a new set of rims (the old ones were causing tire leaks). Life stuff, but not bad life stuff.

I'll be back so say hi again!

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    John479- is it really that you need to cook bacon and chicken tonight, or is that the closest your poor little spammer mind can come with to hitting on Canio? Either way, there's an exoplanet out there with your name on it and I'd appreciate it if you'd hop on the next comet out.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    John479- is it really that you need to cook bacon and chicken tonight, or is that the closest your poor little spammer mind can come with to hitting on Canio? Either way, there's an exoplanet out there with your name on it and I'd appreciate it if you'd hop on the next comet out.
    At least the spammers are nothing but consistent with the bacon and chicken. Meh

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Spam. So NOT Primal. Unless, of course, the stance on it has changed and I was unaware.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Hi everyone,

Sorry for my long absence but life is kicking my ass right now. All is going well, just very busy. 55-60 hours a week at work, an internship on my day off (8-10 hours), and going to school = little time for much else. Things should slow down going into the new year and I hope to be back posting then.

I hope everyone is doing well.

I miss y'all.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    you sound really really busy. hang in there.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    We'll be here when you get back. *Hugs*
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Good luck and stay sane.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hope to see you here again soon.

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    And here I was getting ready to lead a search party to come and find you(I was going to start with Vegas and then move to somewhere tropical). Sounds like you're pretty busy, but don't forget to stop and have some fun once in a while.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."