Page 478 of 1105 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480488528578978 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 11047

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 478

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well, if we had known it was going on maybe some of your "Harem Girls" would have shown up. I for one, have a fabulous Pirate wench costume in my closet.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    And I would have ripped some good clothing just to be able to go along...

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    argh! why don't we have anything fun like that here? maybe i could make some suggestions to some of the local bars.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Well, if we had known it was going on maybe some of your "Harem Girls" would have shown up. I for one, have a fabulous Pirate wench costume in my closet.

I'm sure that anything you put on becomes fabulous just because you are wearing it, but again, damn, your husband is one lucky dude.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    And I would have ripped some good clothing just to be able to go along...
    <3 That's the spirit Though you are more than welcome to come along in non-ripped clothing. Dress as a clothes conscious pirate or something
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    argh! why don't we have anything fun like that here? maybe i could make some suggestions to some of the local bars.
    Good idea. Bisbee is an old mining town that became and old hippie town. They'll take any excuse to dress up and go party. It is rather refreshing.

Optimus Primal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Hey.

Sorry, not really feeling it lately. Besides the few of you who post in here I pretty much think the rest of the forum has gone to shit. I will admit the women-hating women thread was amusing, but as a whole there isn't jack shit worth reading here anymore. Also, I know how primal works. I'm just not doing it. Showing up here makes me feel like a fraud. I'm sure I will get over it and be back to posting shortly.
    Hi! I've been poking around a bit for the first time in a long time, and this post caught my eye, mostly because I have been off and on with Primal eating, and am returning for support, to keep myself in the mindset.

Regarding the forum in general, I cannot say because I've only just begun looking at what others are writing. I would not worry about feeling like a fraud. This is a work in progress.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Hey canio!

nothing at all - just checking in to let you know you are still thought of by me.

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    *poke*

*runs like hell*
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Paleo Charlie is offline Senior Member
    Hey Bacon-Brother!
    I saw a Bacon Sandwich photo (attached inline) and IMMEDIATELY thought of you!Bacon Sandwich.jpg
    I saw the accompanying beverage and thought of you AGAIN!
    Bacon DOES make a damn fine sandwich... in fact it's too bad that THAT one has bread in it.
    Bread is the only REALLY bad for you thing in this pic.
    Cheers!
    48, 5'11" - SW 301 (01/08/12) - CW 217.5 (5/14/13) - GW 185 +2.6% this week. -27.7% total. -83.5 lbs. (so far!)

"Today when you mention "barbeque" people will think about throwing a hotdog or a couple burgers on the grill. But if you invite me to a "barbeque" and there's not some sort of slow-smoked meat involved, I'll hope you step on a Lego." - Instructables.com member Javin007