Page 470 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520570970 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 11058

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 470

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    The vacuum sealers are awesome. I used to use one all the time, and would buy everything in bulk and save money. Unfortunately I have been very lazy, and it is going to waste sitting in storage somewhere in the garage. I should dig it out.

As far as going to jail for eye stabbing, if the use of force is justified it doesn't matter where you decide to stab them. Why not make it in the eye?
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Good kitchen knives are the absolute best tools one can have IMO.
    Well, for the kitchen...
    Not so much in the garage, ya know?

Which reminds me... my good knives have been woefully neglected since I've been sick, and need to be properly sharpened.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Canio?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Canio?
    Hey.

Sorry, not really feeling it lately. Besides the few of you who post in here I pretty much think the rest of the forum has gone to shit. I will admit the women-hating women thread was amusing, but as a whole there isn't jack shit worth reading here anymore. Also, I know how primal works. I'm just not doing it. Showing up here makes me feel like a fraud. I'm sure I will get over it and be back to posting shortly.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Hey.

Sorry, not really feeling it lately. Besides the few of you who post in here I pretty much think the rest of the forum has gone to shit. I will admit the women-hating women thread was amusing, but as a whole there isn't jack shit worth reading here anymore. Also, I know how primal works. I'm just not doing it. Showing up here makes me feel like a fraud. I'm sure I will get over it and be back to posting shortly.
    Hugs man.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Hugs man.
    thanks and back at you. As I said, I will get over it.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Hey.

Please don't go... or, if you do, come back very, very soon???

I won't even call you names for not doing the Primal thing right now, or think them either. I just joined a couple of months ago, and today I find out that two old-timers are quitting... you, and then Darth Friendly got banned. I just started a new thread to get him reinstated (hope it wasn't you who campaigned to get him axed, but I would still like you anyway).

We newbies, who hope to become golden oldies, need you!

If you call me names I will just get you banned like Darth. MUUUHAAAHAAA. Kidding. I thought/think Darth is funny as hell. I'm not quitting. As I said, I know primal works. I am just bleh at the moment and need to get over myself.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Careful about calling him old, CrabCakes. He doesn't like that . . .

I still haunt this place altogether too much at work, but 90% of the time is now spent *refresh* Nothing new *refresh* Nothing- oh, not reading that *refresh* Maybe . . . Oh dear god no! *refresh*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Careful about calling him old, CrabCakes. He doesn't like that . . .
    I only dislike it when chaps-wearing, potato growing little whipper-snappers such as yourself do it. CrabbCakes can call me anything she likes

Well, since I am here and on a seperate note...

The internship at the hospital is going well. First week was all prep. Second week was supposed to be more prep but turned into actual cooking. Last Monday I made key lime pie, banana bread, apple crisp, squash casserole, green bean casserole, pork chops, risotto, cleaned some greens and...bleh probably some other things I do not remember.

No idea what this Monday holds.