Page 468 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478518568968 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 468

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    I thought you should know, I'm watching Game of Thrones right now. Welp, just finishing what's out now, actually. Maybe I should get back to reading the books, but I keep skipping long parts to get back to the drama.

What will become of the Hound and Sansa?!?!?!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I thought you should know, I'm watching Game of Thrones right now. Welp, just finishing what's out now, actually. Maybe I should get back to reading the books, but I keep skipping long parts to get back to the drama.

What will become of the Hound and Sansa?!?!?!
    puppies. Kidding.

I am counting down days to Season 3. In the meantime, read the books :P
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    oh dear. what will happen?

oh wait, already read about it. hubby and i are getting into True Blood (top notch stuff) and then we'll watch GOTs2

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    hubby and i are getting into True Blood (top notch stuff) and then we'll watch GOTs2
    We're watching Suits, which is amusing and entertaining. I just can't get into the vampire thing.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    We're watching Suits, which is amusing and entertaining. I just can't get into the vampire thing.
    Of course you can't... it's frivolous eye candy for straight (or semi straight) women and gay men.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Rivvin surprise *does* sound wonderful!

hmm...only for gay men and straight women? seeing as my husband hasn't gotten laid since the start of watching it (yesterday), i'm not sure how he fits into that equation. he also really likes watching supernatural.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    My boyfriend and I love Supernatural. Character development?! whaatttt!? Almost unheard of on a prime time network show.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Of course you can't... it's frivolous eye candy for straight (or semi straight) women and gay men.
    Pretty much. Then again so are most vampire things.

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    My boyfriend and I love Supernatural. Character development?! whaatttt!? Almost unheard of on a prime time network show.
    I couldn't get into Supernatural either. I wanted to like it but bleh.

Well, I did the first day of my internship at the hospital. It was good. I pretty much did prep work all day - peeled a bunch of ginger, cut a case and a half of zuch, cleaned and cut a case of lemon grass (this is not fun), cut up some cauliflowers, diced some pototos, cleaned a cubic f*ck ton of collards and chard. All in all good times. The food is surprisingly good. He actually tries to make good tasting but healthy food. Nearly everything is prepared in house with quality ingredients. The greens were all bought from a local farm and he buys local produce when he can.

I didn't do any cooking but I made some sandwiches - roast beef and brie with sundried tomato pesto and arugala. Except for the bread it looked pretty freaking awesome.

He asked if I liked to bake. I told him no that I do not bake. This of course means I have to learn to bake so have to bake. Bleh. On a good note, he asked what I wanted to learn and I said I want to butcher stuff. He said, "Sweet, I love butchering. We can butcher all day." Hell to the yeah.