Page 467 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477517567967 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 467

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    I will apologize once more - NaiadKnight got me dreaming. I just looked at the length of my post. Won't happen again.
    Just because I lack the cognitive skills to put more than six words together does not mean you need to limit yourself. Sure, I might joke TL;DR (too long, didn't read) that was well thought out and informative.

Frankly, if I ever win the lottery I am hiring you and Naiad to help me plan to spend the money. Sadly outside of a nice kitchen, more kitchen knives, some copper pots, and a bottle of scotch or two there isn't a whole lot I would buy. I'll need idea (wo)men such as yourself around to offer suggestions
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    and a bottle of scotch or two
    Oooohhh. We always have a bottle of Macallan on hand. As well as Asbach Uralt (well, a brandy, that is), Jim Beam, and my assortment of liqueurs.

Oooohhh. We always have a bottle of Macallan on hand. As well as Asbach Uralt (well, a brandy, that is), Jim Beam, and my assortment of liqueurs.
    see, I knew you would fit in around here.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Thanks, canio. You are a real sweetie-pie! I've really enjoyed the visit. I'll peek in again, soon. If you want to come on over to my place, I have a recently-started journal. But, I will warn you - it is wordy. And I can't answer as fast as you - a coupla' days per week I am off to therapies with Third. I will return posts, though.

Thanks, canio. You are a real sweetie-pie! I've really enjoyed the visit. I'll peek in again, soon. If you want to come on over to my place, I have a recently-started journal. But, I will warn you - it is wordy. And I can't answer as fast as you - a coupla' days per week I am off to therapies with Third. I will return posts, though.
    Let's not start that rumor. I've worked hard to be grumpy

I hope you and Third have a productive time at therapies. I will give your journal a look.

As for fast answers, well, Thursday nights my wife is in class so I have little else to do besides sit around and post here. I read as I do it so it not completely mindless

Have a good night!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Hey, since we're getting wordy over here. You know that library in Beauty and the Beast? That. X2.

Also, a Thoreau house or two scattered about for when I want to get away- or when someone else needs it.

And horses. Not the expensive kind, though. I'll keep buying from auctions and rescues. I'll just be able to afford more than one at a time

My truck, however, will still be used. Because I really, really want a used pickup. I'll just buy a mechanic to keep 'er running for me Her, and my Stingray
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Paleo Charlie is offline Senior Member
    Canio Bacon Brother!
    Have you ever tried Laphroiag?
    Super smokey Scotch!
    Cheers!
    48, 5'11" - SW 301 (01/08/12) - CW 217.5 (5/14/13) - GW 185 +2.6% this week. -27.7% total. -83.5 lbs. (so far!)

"Today when you mention "barbeque" people will think about throwing a hotdog or a couple burgers on the grill. But if you invite me to a "barbeque" and there's not some sort of slow-smoked meat involved, I'll hope you step on a Lego." - Instructables.com member Javin007

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo Charlie View Post
    Canio Bacon Brother!
    Have you ever tried Laphroiag?
    Super smokey Scotch!
    Cheers!
    Indeed. Smoky, peaty goodness it is. It's just a bit out of my price range at the moment, which didn't stop me from drooling over a 25 year old Laphroaig last night. Why are the good things in life so freaking expensive?

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Why are the good things in life so freaking expensive?
    It's the Man's way of keeping us down.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    It's the Man's way of keeping us down.
    Dave, Dave, Dave, I know you have been under a lot of stress lately so we'll let this one pass, but really, you should know by now that here at MDA everything is the woman's fault. Gheesh, have you learned nothing from some of the posters here?

I am disappoint.

(seriously though, fuck the Man.)