Page 463 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473513563963 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 463

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    Well the real dreamy stuff for me beyond the responsible things would be to sort out where I want to live and buy/build a home (maybe a family vacation home for sharing in Maine, plus wherever I actually want to settle down, presumably with Boyfriend). I would contract people to do the work because I am impatient and unskilled in that area, but definitely have a heavy hand in the planning/design. I would would get my M-class license and buy a really nice classic looking motorcycle, as well as a practical vehicle (probably a smaller SUV so I could feasibly transport larger items if I needed to). I would want to travel around Europe (England, France, Italy, Spain), the Caribbean, take cruises, visit Australia & New Zealand, and go to Japan. I would get a personal tutor to learn another language or two (Russian is on my dream list, but something more practical like French would be okay, especially if I moved to Southern France). I would buy a badass D-SLR and some lenses.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like everyone has some nice plans. That sounds like an excellent series of trips nameless.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    No humor allowed in the baby mutilation page, FYI.
    Well, if you mix kids and religion no one is going to be happy. Toss in politics and the site might explode.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, if you mix kids and religion no one is going to be happy. Toss in politics and the site might explode.
    Trudat. But who doesn't like Call Me Maybe parodies? The audacity of some folks!
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    No, wait, I'm not unemployed, I'm underemployed.
    my bad. i thought that was someone else.

Trudat. But who doesn't like Call Me Maybe parodies? The audacity of some folks!
    Everyone. That song needs to die. Also wtf 28 year old acts like a damned 15 year old and sings that sh*t anyway? Hmmm?

That said, a few of the parodies are okay. The song as a whole is just the suck though.

I will say that your version of it was well done.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Everyone. That song needs to die. Also wtf 28 year old acts like a damned 15 year old and sings that sh*t anyway? Hmmm?
    Wha..What? You're not joining my macarena line for that one buddy and I think I know now who let the dogs out.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Wha..What? You're not joining my macarena line for that one buddy and I think I know now who let the dogs out.
    Well, I have been known to shout "Release the hounds!" on occasion.

I was referring to the singer being 28 btw

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    How many 28 year olds do you talk to? I know pleanty that think they're still 15.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    How many 28 year olds do you talk to? I know pleanty that think they're still 15.
    Hmmm...1 I think. When it comes to people I actually talk to they are either my age intellectually or idiots I don't talk to. I'm kind of a prick that way.