Page 462 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472512562962 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 462

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Of course we do. Obviously if you disagree with me, even if logically - with links and what not, it is because you hate white people and men and anyone under 40. You are probably bigotted against anyone under 6' or over 200# as well.

Yeah, it is nuts over there. I don't get it.

Well, I am not sure about the mo' money mo' problems thing. I think much has to do with how you get your money and how you spend it.
    I've always thought that maybe you hated Santa Claus, but I don't know; maybe it's just an extreme dislike of all gift-bearing elf harborers.
    Scenario here (because my boss is not at work today and I'm bored): You just won 387,539,823 of our US dollars in the lottery. Between you taking a lump sum (which you should) and good ol' Uncle Sam bombarding your anal sanctuary, I'm betting you get a check for about $174,392,920.35 (and I appreciate your help with the deficit). What's day 1 of this new life like?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I've always thought that maybe you hated Santa Claus, but I don't know; maybe it's just an extreme dislike of all gift-bearing elf harborers.
    Scenario here (because my boss is not at work today and I'm bored): You just won 387,539,823 of our US dollars in the lottery. Between you taking a lump sum (which you should) and good ol' Uncle Sam bombarding your anal sanctuary, I'm betting you get a check for about $174,392,920.35 (and I appreciate your help with the deficit). What's day 1 of this new life like?
    Not spent wasting it tied to a desk chair surfing MDA to keep from totally losing my mind. The check's in the mail, right?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Not spent wasting it tied to a desk chair surfing MDA to keep from totally losing my mind. The check's in the mail, right?
    In your hand.

Day 1 will be spent figuring how much I can give to family and friends while still keeping enough to pay cash for a ranch(s) big enough to make clothing optional at the house.

Day 2 will be realizing that I also need a townhouse in Boston because it'll be nice to have a place to crash while I'm out there researching for my writing and visiting family and friends.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    And here I go to find the circumcision thread...
    Wow that was exhausting. I am going to take a nap now. zzzzz

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I love day-dreaming about lottery wins. It's never going to happen, but I know what I'd do. First: find a reputable financial advisor/set up to have someone manage most of my assets and help accumulate more wealth. Then, with their help, get my own debts squared away, then my family's. Then, take a vacation. The rest can wait. I would probably stay employed for a while since I would be bored otherwise.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

No humor allowed in the baby mutilation page, FYI.

I'd spend morning #1 spreading all but 100,000 around the banks in town putting the cash into 3-12 month CD's, staggering them accordingly. Then I'd ease by the Ford dealership and count out Benny Franklin's for a big truck, I mean big. Then whatever vehicle the wifey-poo wanted. I'd call the house builder and say start tomorrow with the house, and I want a bidet damnit. I'd buy a hunting trip out west for me and a couple other folks. That's probably about 100,000 there and getting close to dinner. I'd cook a steak and drink a beer and watch the Duck Dynasty episode before bed time. I'd go to work like normal the next day.

I have thought I would remain employed, but I'm afraid I'll be too busy doing things that don't make me want to smack most of humanity. It'll be best for all of us

Other than that, I like how you'd just stay normal, Booter. That's pretty awesome.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    My first day after winning that much cash? Hmmm...how big a statue of myself could I build?

Seriously though, quit my job, plan a vacation. Hell, probably head straight to Vegas for a week or three and figure it out up there. No gambling but stuff to do and good stuff to eat. Plus I have always wanted to pay $5-10K for a burger.

Plus I am wondering how many hookers I could fit on my lap at one time. (kidding!)
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

A statue! That's genius! Maybe I'll do that, anatomically (in)correct, of course!