Page 456 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456457458466506556956 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 456

Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    oh i didn't know you played my 8 year old. yeah, he can be cruel on those sites.
    Ouch. And I liked you, too.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Happy Tuesday one and all.

Not much going on in the land of canio6. Well, I got a new computer since mine decided to go the way of the dodo. Had dinner with friends on Saturday...totally primal. One of them has to eliminate grains and bad oils from her diet on doctor's orders which was a great queue to discuss primal...woot woot.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    Preaching the word of the Church of Sisson. Testify brother!
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

I've tried to convert people. The closest I've gotten is a girl my wife works with, she's eating a lot of gluten free stuff now. I loaned the book to my brother and his wife, who need to lose some weight for sure, but they had a huge hold up over (in my mind) trivial themes in TPB. They would much rather carry a WW book around and discuss their allotment of points per meal.

Yeah, some people just won't listen. I've had no luck converting anyone. Honestly, the friend on Saturday was pretty much primal anyway having already given up grains and crap oils. Most of what we had to talk about was sugar substitutes and such. I'd like to know who her doctor is since he actually gave good advice.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Well, I didn't get the job in FL. It went to a priority placement person. Oh wells.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Bummer.

Were you still looking at the one in Alabama?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, I didn't get the job in FL. It went to a priority placement person. Oh wells.
    That sucks and is completely unfair, unless the priority placement person has a legitimate reason. At least you found out pretty soon though. I'm stuck in job Purgatory, awaiting a call or (more likely) several months to go by with no word.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Bummer.

Were you still looking at the one in Alabama?
    Still looking. No luck so far.

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    That sucks and is completely unfair, unless the priority placement person has a legitimate reason. At least you found out pretty soon though. I'm stuck in job Purgatory, awaiting a call or (more likely) several months to go by with no word.
    Most do - the gov't is laying people off and they get priority. Others not so much - basically go overseas to make more money then have 'priority' when they come back, which is a crock of sh*t in my opinion. I'm hoping it went to a laid-off person.

Sorry you are in purgatory. Several months? I would go nuts.