Page 454 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 354404444452453454455456464504554954 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 454

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Finally caught up on the videos. Awesomeness all-round. Sent the beer polka to my dance studio to hold for St Pat's Day. Cori- I think I love you. Or at least lust after you.
    Indeed. The music was far better on real speakers, well, far better than crappy laptop speakers. is there room on the cori lust wagon for me?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    On an unrelated note, snails are my new favourite animal:

"Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    On an unrelated note, snails are my new favourite animal:

and when I get home I will see why as apparently the DoD does not like your linked image. Le sigh
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Well, day one back at work and not much has changed.

I got in about 1230-0100 on Saturday morning from the airport. At 0450 I was called asking me to come to work. Needless to say I said no after 12 hours of traveling and about 3 hours of sleep. Then I got called at 1000 on Sunday morning to come to work because "Well, I would go in but I've started drinking already." Sadly I had lunch plans so declined.

This means I got to show up to work today to a nice email saying that if called on the weekend I have to come in. At least Monday was call free, so perhaps my new Tue-Sat schedule will work out.

I'm going to be cooking at a local hospital on Mondays as my internship for culinary school. So I'll be making lovely diet specific hospital food during the day then cooking for the hospital's board dinners at night. It should be an interesting experience. The Chef down there was one of the judges for the Chopped contest and is a cool guy.

Today I have sexual harrassment/assualt training to go to because as history has shown the rate of military sexual assaults are inversly proportional to the number of powerpoint slides shown. Oh, except they are at an all time high despite 3 times as much training as in years previous. Nice to see that problem is being fixed. /sarc off.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    *Scoots over to make room on the Cori Lust Wagon* Huh, guess I should see if I can find some real speakers- it was through the laptop with plug-in speakers

Good luck with the internship! It sounds like you'll be getting some pretty broad experience.

You know, you wouldn't have to go to so much training if you just stopped hitting on your female subordinates . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    All aboard!

That snail is TOO cute.
    The DoD is probably afraid that one of their alien secrets is out of the bag with that pic.
    I actually have a thing for snails... both terrestrial and marine.
    Ohhhhh, there are BEAUTIFUL marine snails... nudibranchs! Too bad some of them are toxic enough to nuke an entire tank if they die.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Dude, that is a badass snail

teripittman is offline Junior Member
    That's really great! My boyfriend and I are doing paleo together. He's starting out at 396 and I hope he can do as well as you have. We've been on this for about six weeks now and both of us are definitely starting to lose weight.

Quote Originally Posted by teripittman View Post
    That's really great! My boyfriend and I are doing paleo together. He's starting out at 396 and I hope he can do as well as you have. We've been on this for about six weeks now and both of us are definitely starting to lose weight.
    I wish you both the best of luck.

Any news of the job you applied for in the Sunshine State?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.