Page 452 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462502552952 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 452

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Ballroom dancing would be fun, though I pity the poor woman who's feet I would mangle. As for my job, it has it's good days.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I just read a Robin William's quote which I think would be a great idea, "Politicians should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we can identify their corporate sponsors."

amen
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I just read a Robin William's quote which I think would be a great idea, "Politicians should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we can identify their corporate sponsors."

amen
    "And now we have senator Bob, sponsored by Fox News, Summer's Eve feminine cleansing products, and [bad actor of choice]'s latest movie."
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    "And now we have senator Bob, sponsored by Fox News, Summer's Eve feminine cleansing products, and [bad actor of choice]'s latest movie."
    At least we would know to whom they owe allegiance.

We know who they don't think they owe allegiancce which is just as telling. When you know your senator doesn't give two shits on what his people think of the topic, you know to vote his ass out and vote in the local cat.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    We know who they don't think they owe allegiancce which is just as telling. When you know your senator doesn't give two shits on what his people think of the topic, you know to vote his ass out and vote in the local cat.
    We tried voting John McCompromise, I mean, McCain out but no luck.

We've been trying to get our scumbag out for a while, but the oil companies all back him and money walks.
    My Primal Battle Tome

When running scenarios with a bunch of marines, all of which have multiple combat tours under their belts, never let the cadre pick you to be the terrorist. You will jump out at them and catch 100 paintballs in the face and groin before you can say "Allah Akbar!" LFMF.

Actually it was a good day of training. Two more to go woot woot.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Time for some dubstep, sort of the lighter side of dub, dirty dirty dub.... NSFW!!!
    (research... )
    Last edited by cori93437; 06-27-2012 at 08:42 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Ah, thanks Cori, that one did not make my ears bleed. How did they get all my future exwives in one video though? O.o