Page 450 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500550950 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 450

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Yeah... I'm not quite sure how a clarinet inspires that level of reaction either.
    We probably need a video of the toddler doing an impersonation though!
    i think it was one of those things that the kid's parents would think is cute, but other people would just roll their eyes. he just scrunched up his nose and wiggled his head.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    This reminds me I need to urinate on a can of spam. Oh, spam you lovely lovely horrible meat. May you and your purveyors burn in the pits of hell.

On a side note it has been a very good weekend. I've eaten shitty food, drank too much beer, drunk texted my wife flirtaciously and had a very entertaining email conversation with a very interesting individual. All in all it makes up for a week of being tazed, pepper sprayed and beaten up. Vive le weekend.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    All in all it makes up for a week of being tazed, pepper sprayed and beaten up. Vive le weekend.
    O Rly?
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    O Rly?
    I'm in a non-lethal weapons instructor course at the moment. M-T we beat each other up with unarmed defense techniques. Wednesday we were pepper sprayed and did all that fun jazz. Thur we were tazed and had to do the taser qualification course etc. Friday we put on riot gear and threw rocks and baseballs at each other.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Glad you are having a "good time".

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Friday we put on riot gear and threw rocks and baseballs at each other.
    Best Friday Evar? Yes. Yes, I think so.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Indeed, any time a Friday itinerary involves riot gear I'd say best Friday ever.
    7am: breakfast
    8am: don riot gear
    9am: throw objects at people
    10am: break/bandage the wounded
    11am: lunch
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Is it too late to add my $.02 on dancing? There has to be some love for ballroom. I like it when men tell me what to do o.O
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Is it too late to add my $.02 on dancing? There has to be some love for ballroom. I like it when men tell me what to do o.O
    Oh dear.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Oh dear.
    Hey, it only took them a year to get me to (fairly) consistantly do as I was told
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula