Page 447 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497547947 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 447

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hmmm...thanks for the video cori but something about the frequency at which it plays or one of the effects is giving me a massive headache. Certain sound vibrations actually give me vertigo so perhaps dub is not for me Then again, it could just be these crappy laptop speakers.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    yeah. funny watching the strawberry blond bouncing back and forth to the beat, i'm pretty sure i look like that when i dance, lol.
    video or it doesn't happen ;P
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    canio- me too. just sounded grating (sorry cori!); i think it's the speakers. i bet it would sound awesome with some decent equipment.

video? uh...yeah...that's not one you'll see. i only dance around my kids, not even the hubby gets to see that awesomeness and we've been living together for almost 10 years!

video? uh...yeah...that's not one you'll see. i only dance around my kids, not even the hubby gets to see that awesomeness and we've been living together for almost 10 years!

See, this is just sad. I dance like a wounded water buffalo but that doesn't stop me snatching up the wife and dancing her around the living room from time to time usually to bewildered looks from both her and the dog. For the record the dog does not like to dance. Apparently he has higher expectations from dance partners.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    oh that's hilarious. sometimes i dance with the cat, does that count?

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Sigh... it really is all about the BASS... and being in the mood to have your head ripped open and/or off.

I really like the heavier Dub... when I'm in the mood for it.
    Other times... not so much.
    *shrug*
    You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

oh that's hilarious. sometimes i dance with the cat, does that count?
    only if you let the cat lead.

:P

kidding, it counts.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Sigh... it really is all about the BASS... and being in the mood to have your head ripped open and/or off.

I really like the heavier Dub... when I'm in the mood for it.
    Other times... not so much.
    *shrug*

It's all good. I appreciate the small education into Dub, sadly my head feels like it is being ripped open far too often as it is

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I dance, but if you want something other than belly dancing, you're gonna be looking for a while. Just doesn't happen that often.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I dance, but if you want something other than belly dancing, you're gonna be looking for a while. Just doesn't happen that often.
    And... we'd want dancing other than belly-dancing because....?
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)