Page 443 of 1105 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453493543943 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 11047

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 443

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I love you crazy peoples.
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Actually I was raised on Long Island which has some of the worst NY accents especially the closer you get to the city. I was born in the Hamptons (read H"ah"mptons) so my accent is quite lovely. :P
    Ah, I see. I know nothing about the Hamptons except rich people seem to have houses there or perhaps I am smoking crack but "I will be spending the weekend up at my house in the Hamptons" seems to be something I have heard before on TV or a movie or something.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I love you crazy peoples.
    back at ya I am sure.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Ah, I see. I know nothing about the Hamptons except rich people seem to have houses there or perhaps I am smoking crack but "I will be spending the weekend up at my house in the Hamptons" seems to be something I have heard before on TV or a movie or something.
    True. But Alas, I was raised in the town where many of the service workers lived. My Dad painted rich people's houses and my Mom cleaned them. The plus...I'm a mean bathroom scrubber and my wall painting skills are not too shabby.

True. But Alas, I was raised in the town where many of the service workers lived. My Dad painted rich people's houses and my Mom cleaned them. The plus...I'm a mean bathroom scrubber and my wall painting skills are not too shabby.
    <3

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Ha! That's kinda funny. Tim Ferriss has said the same thing in terms of growing up there.
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    That's my hang-up, I need a truck and Toyotas and Nissans are expensive. I forgot about Hyundai in LA. Toyota makes their V8's 30 minutes from here. My cousin works there, says they treat them super good.
    Nissans and Toyotas are the good ones though. You get what you pay for.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Gwynn is offline Senior Member
    Where I live: "Are y'all fixin' to go to the mall?"

Translation: "Are you all about to go to the mall?

:P

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Are you in Georgia Gwynn? That gave me flashbacks. A lot of people there thought I had a bostonian ('pahk') accent.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    Where I live: "Are y'all fixin' to go to the mall?"

Translation: "Are you all about to go to the mall?

:P
    Nice. Reminds me of where I grew up.