Page 435 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445485535935 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 435

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Nah, they're just taking up the Blizzard customer service approach.
    LMFAO. Sad but true.

I ordered from a website that links inventory from hundreds of small local bookstores. It is possible there is a delay in updating of inventory. Also it was a signed first edition so it's not like they have 50 of them lying around. Oh wells, time to buy it else where. It was such a damned good price though. f*ckers.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Kinda reminds me of the time I wrote to an auto maker telling them how much I hate their vehicle. They contacted a dealer to have them fix the problem, that's it...just called the dealer to set up an appointment. Didn't cover the cost, or give a discount, just picked up a phone like I could have done and set me up an appointment. I will never own another of said vehicles. I'm not saying who the company is, but Mr. Obama is the CEO.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    but Mr. Obama is the CEO and the american taxpayer is the fool.
    FTFY. Ah, you bought American. Yeah, I made that mistake twice. Shame on me. Book ordered elsewhere.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    FTFY. Ah, you bought American. Yeah, I made that mistake twice. Shame on me. Book ordered elsewhere.
    Well, really canio, what is American made? A big 3 from Detroit 90% of which are assembled in Mexico or Canada, or a "foreign made" assembled in the US? Toyota, Mercedes, and Kia are all in this region, employing US labor. Where will my money go next? Paychecks to workers, profits to Japan vs. paychecks to Mexico, profit to Detroit?

Well, really canio, what is American made? A big 3 from Detroit 90% of which are assembled in Mexico or Canada, or a "foreign made" assembled in the US? Toyota, Mercedes, and Kia are all in this region, employing US labor. Where will my money go next? Paychecks to workers, profits to Japan vs. paychecks to Mexico, profit to Detroit?
    Well, I should have said "American owned/brand" - Ford, GM, etc. Nice Hyundai plant down there in S. AL and I think Hondas are made in Kentucky. I do not think I will ever buy another vehicle that is not "Asian" again. Well, perhaps a truck but eh.

That's my hang-up, I need a truck and Toyotas and Nissans are expensive. I forgot about Hyundai in LA. Toyota makes their V8's 30 minutes from here. My cousin works there, says they treat them super good.

That's my hang-up, I need a truck and Toyotas and Nissans are expensive. I forgot about Hyundai in LA. Toyota makes their V8's 30 minutes from here. My cousin works there, says they treat them super good.
    Yeah, and reviews I have read put the Toyotas behind Fords and Chevys. Sadly trucks are all they seem to do right.

I want to say they have a Hyundai Plant in Birmingham or Montgomery. Several of them in the South it seems.

Below Montgomery. They like them some redneck labor.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I like my little Corolla, and the Rav4 is doing really well too. This is after trading out a 12 year old Chevy Corsica that ran on a hope and prayer and a 14 year old Mazda 626 that needed new CV joints and a distributor to run perfectly again. After watching my parents' history with Dodge, Jeep, Buick, GMC, Kia, Ford, and Volkswagen, I decided: hell no on the Dodge, Ford, GMC and Kia, Buick only if I have the money to get the parts, Jeep got shitty after the late 90s Cherokee, and if I can find a car that could stand up to the abuse that VW Fox did, I'll buy the mother fucker.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Yeah, my uncle works on VWs and he hates them with a passion so that has turned me off of them.