Page 431 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433441481531931 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 431

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Fucking Greyjoys! That Kracken is a pretty cool symbol though.

Do you see what you've turned me into? Damn you Canio! Next thing you know I'll be going to one of those Sci-Fi conventions.

Agreed. It is badass. Oh, and I am sure if you ask her nicely Naiad will make you a coin bikini to wear to the convention
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Oh, and I am sure if you ask her nicely Naiad will make you a coin bikini to wear to the convention
    Woohoo!!! Now it sounds like a party! I'm not really sure I have a bikini body though.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Agreed. It is badass. Oh, and I am sure if you ask her nicely Naiad will make you a coin bikini to wear to the convention
    Only if he provides the banana hammock. I'm not buying ANY guy one of those, not even if he pays for it.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Only if he provides the banana hammock. I'm not buying ANY guy one of those, not even if he pays for it.
    Sounds fair
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Anybody here read Phule's Company? Naiad's description of her fighting techniques sounds like Super Gnat. About the same size and Irish to boot
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Anybody here read Phule's Company? Naiad's description of her fighting techniques sounds like Super Gnat. About the same size and Irish to boot
    No, but after reading the wiki, I will have to look into it. Found on Amazon...not for the kindle...well damn. Will have to check out the bookstore for a copy before I go out of town at the end of the week.

I've only read the first, but I want to track down the rest. I stopped by a used bookstore the other day since I needed something to read with dinner. They had all his Myth Inc. books, but none of the Phule's Company books. I was sad.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I've only read the first, but I want to track down the rest. I stopped by a used bookstore the other day since I needed something to read with dinner. They had all his Myth Inc. books, but none of the Phule's Company books. I was sad.
    Have you read Pratchett? Reading the description of the Phule's books it sounded somewhat Pratchettesque.

Surprisingly, not yet. Maybe I'll have to look him up next time I pick up a "new" book while ignoring all the books I own and am not reading

Good plan. I enjoyed his entire disc world series though some are definitely better than others.