Page 430 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530930 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 430

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    LMFAO. Dave, you win +2 internets
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Hang on- beating aside, you'd probably be fun to have around for a visit. Hmm. *mentally weighs options*
    You don't have balls in which to be kicked. Sounds like you win.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    The only time I ever walked out of Krav feeling like I couldn't defend myself was when I was paired with an instructor about Naiad's size. Rabid Chiuahuas scare me . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

The only time I ever walked out of Krav feeling like I couldn't defend myself was when I was paired with an instructor about Naiad's size. Rabid Chiuahuas scare me . . .
    well, she is tiny but fierce.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    My "fighting" techniques have come from over 25 years of being the tiniest person in the room/ class/ playground and dealing with bullies. Most of my fighting techniques are either run like hell and climb a tree, run like hell for safety, or get in one shot and run like hell. After I realized that intimidating them with my tongue took way less energy that running like hell, so I started using that technique.
    And to be fair, in my high school I was probably the most feared person because, by and large I was the most fearless in a vocal or physical fight. In either case, I don't fight for glory. I fight to win and survive, by any means necessary. It's not a fist fight with me. I use claws, teeth, feet, and whatever else it takes in whatever tender region it takes for me to survive and limp away.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

claws...teeth...feet...yeah, that is rather frightening. I have this vision of a mongoose kicking the shit out of a cobra.

We do not sow....

Iron.jpg

Of course, I in no way support going Greyjoy on GoT. Pay for HBO. It is what the Seven would want.

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    *Peeks back in the journal- sees Naiad- runs away again*

*Pause*

Hang on- beating aside, you'd probably be fun to have around for a visit. Hmm. *mentally weighs options*
    I've survived so far.

Oh, and guys? I'm the housewife at this point, not Naiad. She's actually trying to get a job.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Fucking Greyjoys! That Kracken is a pretty cool symbol though.

Do you see what you've turned me into? Damn you Canio! Next thing you know I'll be going to one of those Sci-Fi conventions.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Yes, the Greyjoys often remind me of bacon and chicken also.

Don't these fucking spammers ever get tired of the same thing. There is tons of good material in Canio's journal. Pick a new quote already.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."