Page 43 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553931435431043 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 43

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Not sure what size you are but, Old Navy only goes up to 2X at the stores. I would check online first before the store, they may have more extended sizes online.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Not sure what size you are but, Old Navy only goes up to 2X at the stores. I would check online first before the store, they may have more extended sizes online.
    I can attest to that on the other side of the spectrum: Online is the only place I can get my size at Old Navy sometimes, especially in jeans. Most stores in this area don't stock my size in jeans; it's too small to sell. They tend to stop at a 4 (I wear a 1 or a 2.) So, all the tiny people like me, that aren't teenyboppers or stupid enough to buy $200 jeans, clean out Old Navy.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    I'm a 2X now so will give it a go. I had to order new uniform pants and shirts. I was the same size for 3 years. It's one of those times that primal costs money and I am happy about it
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I'm a 2X now so will give it a go. I had to order new uniform pants and shirts. I was the same size for 3 years. It's one of those times that primal costs money and I am happy about it
    Yay!!!! My husband is very loose in a 2X and a tight XL. He's finally in a 40 pant for the first time since we started dating. Good for you!
    Georgette

Thanks I went from a 48 pant to a 44. No where near where I want to be but I will sure as hell take it.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Thanks I went from a 48 pant to a 44. No where near where I want to be but I will sure as hell take it.
    Congrats! That's an accomplishment right there!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Thank you

Very much an accomplishment. Hubs went from a 44 to a a 40. Both of you are kicking ass.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Very much an accomplishment. Hubs went from a 44 to a a 40. Both of you are kicking ass.
    Nice, way to primalize that man of yours. It sound like you are kicking his ass and your own

Nice, way to primalize that man of yours. It sound like you are kicking his ass and your own
    He's isn't even close to being fully primal. When he eats what I cook, I at least have control over it but he eats a lot of fast food. He has cut back considerably on that though.
    Georgette