Page 429 of 1088 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429430431439479529929 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 10880

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 429

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I have tiny feet (size 5.5- 6.) I had an ex's friend try and tell me that I had perfect housewife feet (they fit under the stove easier) and I placed one rather violently into his balls. "How small do they feel now?"
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I dunno... I think there is something to that saying stuff.

Husband is a shorty (5'6")... but has big feet and big hands!

And a BIG personality.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Personally, I'd say it's a flat out lie. Geek has average sized hands and feet and reticent public persona. His private persona, on the other hand, makes for fun times.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Well, I now know far more about certain significant others than I cared to. I also know not to remark on the size of Naiad's feet. All in all a very educational day.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I suspect it had more to do with being called a housewife.

You're a housewife Naiad!

*Runs away VERY fast*

(Can't physically sprint at the moment, so I'll get them in by mentally sprinting out if journals today )
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, I now know far more about certain significant others than I cared to. I also know not to remark on the size of Naiad's feet. All in all a very educational day.
    Oh no... I really was referring to his personality. He's one of those "charming" fellas. He veritably oozes with charm and affability... it's disgusting (and adorable).
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Oh no... I really was referring to his personality. He's one of those "charming" fellas. He veritably oozes with charm and affability... it's disgusting (and adorable).
    Well, personality is important, and it doesn't shrink in cold water.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I can't compare Geek's other assets, as I only have 2 comparisons and from what I understand, they were both average sized. I was actually referring to his personality.
    Drssg, I'm getting on the next plane to *checks location* fuck it. Consider your ass chased down and beaten.
    My Primal Battle Tome

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    *Peeks back in the journal- sees Naiad- runs away again*

*Pause*

Hang on- beating aside, you'd probably be fun to have around for a visit. Hmm. *mentally weighs options*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    This made me think of Canio:

My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."