Page 427 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 327377417425426427428429437477527927 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 427

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    What's 4-30-2010 guy looking at?????????????
    yeah...he's doing it wrong. Unless there is someone else doing pull-ups or something just out of the frame.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Huh. I didn't think about it, but I guess I do have a cross fit ass. And waist. Don't have the cross fit tits though. Mine're bigger.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    yeah...he's doing it wrong. Unless there is someone else doing pull-ups or something just out of the frame.
    Maybe he's intentionally avoiding his urges, like, trying to be a "gentleman" or whatever. She's got my vote for favorite though, that's just my kind of chick.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

canio6 is offline Senior Member

This is what I am hoping. There must be someone else up there with an amazing set of glutes....
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Well, so far I am finding useful things to spend the government's (taxpayer's) money on. Real first aid kits for the gates and range, gun shot trauma kits in case someone ever gets shot, a kick ass explosive trainer, decent inspection mirrors, all the things we could have used 4 years ago
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Yes, that's about right for government spending...too much, too wasteful, and/or too late. Did you mention that they're cutting back jobs there??

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds good to me. Better than the crap our tax dollars usually go towards. I know that QuickClot stuff ain't cheap.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Yes, that's about right for government spending...too much, too wasteful, and/or too late. Did you mention that they're cutting back jobs there??
    Yeah, but apparently this is a different pot of money. It never ceases to amaze me the money they have when they claim to have none. That said, since spending other people's money really pisses me off I am only spending it on things we really need. Most of this stuff I have been trying to get since 2008. Seriously our range first aid kit has less stuff in it than the one I have in my kitchen.

Sounds good to me. Better than the crap our tax dollars usually go towards. I know that QuickClot stuff ain't cheap.
    True, but that stuff is like magic.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yeah, but apparently this is a different pot of money. It never ceases to amaze me the money they have when they claim to have none. That said, since spending other people's money really pisses me off I am only spending it on things we really need. Most of this stuff I have been trying to get since 2008. Seriously our range first aid kit has less stuff in it than the one I have in my kitchen.
    Yeah, first aid kit at gun range is probably a good thing.