Page 421 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471521921 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 10944

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 421

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    my favorite female character has to be arya. i don't like the characters who are unable to bend and adapt to change. i also really like Jon Snow *sob* and Jamie (in the later books).

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Arya is a favorite of mine too. I just finished book 3, but I think I will stop for a while. I do not like the write-ups I am seeing for books 4 & 5.
    I am currently watching the first season with my husband. He got so annoyed that I wouldn't tell him anything that he read the book synopses on wikipedia.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Hmmm...assuming you like books 1-3 why are you reading reviews of books 4 and 5?

Not that a break is not worthwhile, I guess I just do not understand the need to read reviews. Oh well, to each their own. Lord knows the Wheel of Time took a dump around book 8/9.

I'm a Brienne fan myself.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I can't get into book 2, but I haven't had much of a mind for reading lately. I do want to check out the show, but I don't want to spoil things for myself yet!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

How many freaking books are in this series??
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

5 right now...7 total is the plan if I remember correctly.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I went to order book 4 on amazon and noticed it only had 3 stars, so of course I had to read the reviews. Then I read the reviews for 5 in the hopes that maybe if I had both books to read back to back it would work better.
    I may wait until he finishes the next book....................

Nah, I'll probably just read them over the summer as planned.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

LOL it is all good. I thought the 4th was decent, but compared to 3...hmm...then again the 3rd is my favorite.

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Firstly, I don't get all the sports references, we play 'footy' here where the very fit young men wear very short shorts and sleeveless jerseys that show off their very well muscled arms and, um, I'm sure there's more to the game than that but I don't really pay attention.

Oh and one of our orthopaedic surgeons fixes all the injuries of our local team (West Coast Eagles) so I get to see the players' physical perfection in glorious close-up sometimes.

Anyway my point is that Louie is CUTE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    my favorite female character has to be arya. i don't like the characters who are unable to bend and adapt to change. i also really like Jon Snow *sob* and Jamie (in the later books).
    I second your sob and yeah, Jamie kinda grows on you once he experiences some hardship and starts to turn into a real man.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I'm a Brienne fan myself.
    Yeah, I like her a lot too. The combination of ugliness and loyalty is kinda endearing.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    LOL it is all good. I thought the 4th was decent, but compared to 3...hmm...then again the 3rd is my favorite.
    I bought the first 4 in a kindle opus, so I didn't really notice which book was which until I had to buy book 5. I loved them all.

I also have to say that I think Sansa is done rather well in the TV series, she's just as nauseating as she is in the books. I could never figure out how her and Arya came from the same family.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    oh of course! really like brienne too, and the hound. it has been a few months since i read the last book.