Page 417 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517917 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 10944

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 417

Primal Fuel
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Awww, I'm sorry. I know, the glory days are gone. But remember, with as low as the SEC East is you might be able to make it to the SEC championship game right? I won't post on the topic anymore, I'm just glad you don't have speakers on your computer. I'd hate for you to have to hear that guy yelling "Tebow's crying! Tebow's crying!"

P.S. I love Tim Tebow. I think the world needs more people like him. Did you hear that God? I love Tim Tebow, don't smite me!

Oh, it is all good. I'm an SEC fan. Sure, I cheer for UF loudest but it was great seeing an all SEC National Title Game. Congratulations btw. Also, it is fun as hell talking smack as long as everyone knows it is all in good fun. Yeah, SEC East is looking weak, but eh, what can you do. As long as the SEC keeps smacking down the likes of the PAC 12, Big 12 and the like all is good.

I'm a Tebow fan as well. It is nice seeing decent people get ahead. Sure, he has some work to do at the next level, but at least he is not a raging ahole, a dog fighter, hooking up with teenagers, or going to be sexually assaulting women in bars like some other NFL quarterbacks.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Amen. I think the love of conference is something that is not shared throughout the land. I can't imagine Oregon St. cheering for Oregon against Auburn in 2010 natty, or Texas A & M cheering Texas in 2009. I rooted for Auburn in the 2010 natty, I rooted for LSU against Oregon and WVU last year.
    I love the idea of a plus-1 or any sort of playoff, and everyone else will love it too, until 2 or 3 SEC teams are in the top 4 at the end of the season, then "they" will want something different. I saw last year's championship coming years ago. And just what if the season ended last year about week 10 or 11 when it was LSU, UA, & Ark 1,2,3? Say, LSU wins SEC champ. then you've got 3 SEC west teams in the plus 1...it's coming my friend, it's coming.

And I've read Tebow's book, he can't write a book for crap, but he had some good stories. It was more about football than I thought it was going to be. He's very humble though, and a good role model for kids.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    blah blah sports blah blah sexual assault blah blah blah role model for kids.

Okay. Got it.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    blah blah sports blah blah sexual assault blah blah blah role model for kids.

Okay. Got it.
    I find your lack of sports enthusiasm disappointing. (yeah, that was my best darth vader voice)

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I find your lack of sports enthusiasm disappointing. (yeah, that was my best darth vader voice)
    Fo' real, it's not like we were talking about an unimportant sport, like soccer.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    WHAT
    Haha I am clueless when it comes to pretty much any sport though. My parents weren't into them, didn't watch them, and they weren't a huge deal in my town either (so I didn't attend big games because there really weren't any). Oh yeah, funny thing, my town was not allowed to have a real high school football team. One of the sponsors would stop funding all the other sports if they did.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    WHAT
    Oh yeah, funny thing, my town was not allowed to have a real high school football team. One of the sponsors would stop funding all the other sports if they did.
    DO WHUT? Where is this MA,USA country you live in? How do you say that? Mayyewwwsah?