Page 415 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465515915 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 415

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    awww...what a treasure!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Bitchbitchbitch:
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    oh dude, that is awesome.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

While I am not sure chicken liver tastes like beef liver, I am sure that spam tastes like bullshit. So kindly fornicate with an operational lawnmower.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    (Canio- I'm gonna handle this one for you.)
    Hello, spammer. I'd LOVE to know why my grandmother's painting made you think we were speaking of liver, ESPECIALLY chicken liver, you low life miserable pendejo. Instead of sending you to live with your brethren throughout the galaxy, I'm giving you a special treat tonight: you're going to get to go Hannibal Lecter on yourself. That's right, I will rip your liver out through your side and sew you up. Then I'll serve your own liver back to you with some fava beans and a nice chianti. When you die from the lack of a liver, maybe you'll think twice before spamming.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Well, then. Somebody just got served! (their own liver)

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Geeze, you wait until I'm supposed to be gone for a couple of days and then insult my photo posting? You're lucky I posted anything seeing as I'm a luddite. Reform Luddite according to Wiki.

Just posting to say that while I eventually will read your journal Pebbles- I did poke in to hear your voice. Nice, woman, niiiice.

So, we have our Tenor (Jon) and our, ah, woman-tenor, Pebbles. Soprano anyone? (Me, I'm just a groupie )
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Can't wait til justyouraveragecaveman or what ever his name is catches up on this conversation.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Geeze, you wait until I'm supposed to be gone for a couple of days and then insult my photo posting?
    Insult? Nah, mildly poke fun at....

I was thinking more like hornygoatweeduser, hornygoatweed4life, hornygoatweed4eva, hornygoatweedaddict, downwithvanadium, or stopvanadium; I'll show that FW guy whose miracle drug is better. I was just wondering about the change, I guess it is a little to late to be messing with my user name.
    Saoirse, how did the naked goat man-ass actor come across such a role? Agent:"I've got a job for you, it's cool, like a centaur. Well, actually it's a satyr, but it's almost as cool as a centaur. What? Oh yeah, you'll have a goat body from the waist down, well, from the waist down in the front, your man-ass will be shining. Really? You're cool with that? One last thing, you'll have a fluffy little tail glued to your buttcrack, but it's..... Hello? Hello?"
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.