Page 410 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460510910 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 410

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Amazing - your voice sounds just the way I "hear" it in my head when I read what you've written. Great song!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I had to take a second listen to hear the accent. It sounded "right" to me- I guess that's what happens when I was introduced to it by a Scottish (Irish? Celtic?) singer It's funny how the first time you hear a song becomes how it "should" be sung whether it's the original or not. (not helpful when you're introduced to Celtic music by punk artists . . .)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I had to take a second listen to hear the accent. It sounded "right" to me- I guess that's what happens when I was introduced to it by a Scottish (Irish? Celtic?) singer It's funny how the first time you hear a song becomes how it "should" be sung whether it's the original or not. (not helpful when you're introduced to Celtic music by punk artists . . .)
    After growing up spoiled, hearing Wagnerian opera in something other than a German accent just sounds wrong to me. I had the (mis)fortune to hear a French lady sing it and was trying not to cringe. She did a fine job on it, hit the notes beatifully, but hearing Freya sing with a French accent was just disturbing.
    So, it was amazing to hear you with the correct accent, Canio.

drssg- If you want creepy, I can give you creepy. Give me some youtube research time and I'll look up what was once my favorite Easter hymn to sing.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Jon, <3 A lovely tenor...and with an accent too.

NK, Sweet.

I think we should all do one of these both speaking and singing, just for fun.
    i would love to hear your voice Paula. there's no way you guys are going to get me to sing, but i'll video chat.

Yeah, you disappointed me in a way Canio. I was expecting something horrible, and then was like...uhh...wait...that's good. So reverse disappointment.
    Good voice.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    After growing up spoiled, hearing Wagnerian opera in something other than a German accent just sounds wrong to me. I had the (mis)fortune to hear a French lady sing it and was trying not to cringe. She did a fine job on it, hit the notes beatifully, but hearing Freya sing with a French accent was just disturbing.
    So, it was amazing to hear you with the correct accent, Canio.

drssg- If you want creepy, I can give you creepy. Give me some youtube research time and I'll look up what was once my favorite Easter hymn to sing.
    Uh oh. Yes please?

It's wierd that that song creeps me out so much. One of my favorite Girl Scout songs was . . . I can't remember the name, but it was about a girl that kills her entire family- 3 sibs and 2 parents. Which is what I have. She served the baby up as an Irish Stew (They later banned it- and most of my other favorites- for being too scary or something)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Found it. I always loved it because it's such a joyous song sung in such a dirgelike tune.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Just remember, I don't sound as country as my singing voice does.
    Lies! Lies! All lies!

*flees*
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Drssg, thanks for reposting recipes.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Lies! Lies! All lies!

*flees*
    *Sigh* Now she's brought out the East Texas Ghetto Girl.
    TWIBBLE, GETCHO WHAITE ASS BACK HERE! WE'S GOT UNFINISHED BIDNESS!
    My Primal Battle Tome