Page 41 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351911415411041 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 41

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    We have TJMaxx here but no Ross. I've heard good things about Ross from others out west. Maybe I should give my friends that are going to AZ Saturday some money to pick me up some pans.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Day 3 of no home computer. I think I may have a problem as it really sucks. I got used to the distraction. Watched several episodes of Castle on my GF's computer. Rather an amusing show and Nathan Fillion is a good actor. The woman is attractive though she needs to eat something.

Dinner last night was sausage, bacon, and eggs. I found some Jimmy Dean all natural sausage which was really good. I ate two small patties of that with 3 pieces of bacon and 3 eggs. That was all I ate yesterday except for a banana since my calves have been cramping up lately.

Today so far I am breakfasting on my usual cup of coffee. Hopefully I'll get the computer back today and play an hour or two of WoW before heading to bed. I have to work at 4am tomorrow so can't be up too late. I've got a PT test in a month so I really should get off my ass and run. I guess I will do that on Sunday.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    No TJMaxx here, but we have Ross and Steinmart, as well as thrift and consignment stores. 95% of my clothing comes from one of those or the clearance rack, excluding underwear and such.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Day 3 of no home computer. I think I may have a problem as it really sucks. I got used to the distraction. Watched several episodes of Castle on my GF's computer. Rather an amusing show and Nathan Fillion is a good actor. The woman is attractive though she needs to eat something.

Dinner last night was sausage, bacon, and eggs. I found some Jimmy Dean all natural sausage which was really good. I ate two small patties of that with 3 pieces of bacon and 3 eggs. That was all I ate yesterday except for a banana since my calves have been cramping up lately.

Today so far I am breakfasting on my usual cup of coffee. Hopefully I'll get the computer back today and play an hour or two of WoW before heading to bed. I have to work at 4am tomorrow so can't be up too late. I've got a PT test in a month so I really should get off my ass and run. I guess I will do that on Sunday.
    Fillion is good looking for me. The chick is nice looking as well, but she needs some steak. I've been breakfasting on coffee lately myself. I feel better when I do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    No TJMaxx here, but we have Ross and Steinmart, as well as thrift and consignment stores. 95% of my clothing comes from one of those or the clearance rack, excluding underwear and such.
    We have Steinmart here but I can never find anything I like. Maybe as I lose, I'll find stuff I like more that looks good on me. I do like H&M however for shirts.

Wow.... I completely misread that. The fantasy land in the book I just read (The Magicians) is named Fillion.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Never been to an H&M, it hasn't made it's way to TX. I rarely find anything at Steinmart, mostly because I'm a fabric snob. I can't stand most variations of polyester, nylon, or rayon, I sweat or I itch. It needs to have some natural fabric in it, preferably cotton. I have some synthetic shirts, but not many. Steinmart is home of the itchy/ ugly shirts. I have better luck at thrift/ stores than Ross and Steinmart.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Steinmart has clothes that remind me of the costuming SNL used when Mike Myers had his 'Coffee Talk' skit.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    It needs to have some natural fabric in it, preferably cotton.
    Agreed but why can't guys get shirts made out of that super soft stuff women's shirts are made of? My GF has several Tshirts that are some kind of material which I would buy with a quickness.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

PrimalCon New York
    It's not sturdy enough for most guys, in most cases.
    I want to know why women's jeans aren't made as sturdily as guys jeans.
    My Primal Battle Tome