Page 408 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418458508908 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 408

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    So I was messing around with a recording website to see just how jacked up my singing voice was. Here's a little sample for anyone masochistic enough to listen. 10 years of vocal abuse and a headphone mic (yeah, those are my excuses for sounding crappy) but there it is.

Vocaroo | Voice message
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Canio- you're full of shit. Your voice is awesome.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    you're awesome jon! do you ever sing in groups?

Thank you both. I sang in groups in college - Men's Chorus, University Choir, and in Renaissance Ensemble. I haven't sang anywhere but the shower in about 12 years though.

but with the violin playing and costume sewing going on around here I thought I should contribute something.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

For those who wonder what a cornfield voice sounds like, this is my butchering of The Eagles. Forgive the shitty mic.
    Vocaroo | Voice message
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Huh, you sound just like I imagined you would. Awesome sauce And it wasn't butchered. That song is a biatch to sing. Keep rocking it

To tell the truth, I don't "hear" people's voices when they write, even those I know well. I'm just not auditorily inclined that way. I recognize voices I know WELL, but that's it. I don't "see" written description or match a face to someone's writing, either. THen again, I've always applied my own imagination with loose adaptation to the author's description and I've never subvocalized whiled reading either.
    I'm glad I sound the way you imagined, though, Canio.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    To tell the truth, I don't "hear" people's voices when they write, even those I know well. I'm just not auditorily inclined that way. I recognize voices I know WELL, but that's it. I don't "see" written description or match a face to someone's writing, either. THen again, I've always applied my own imagination with loose adaptation to the author's description and I've never subvocalized whiled reading either.
    I'm glad I sound the way you imagined, though, Canio.

I don't imagine it while reading but when I see a picture of someone and read what they write it tends to form into a 'whole' person kind of view. A voice tends to get associated with that. Often I am way off lol.

Just remember, I don't sound as country as my singing voice does.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Just remember, I don't sound as country as my singing voice does.
    Well, my speaking voice was once referred to as 'sounding like a drunk frog' so all is good