Page 406 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416456506906 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 406

  1. #4051
    Saoirse's Avatar
    Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,641
    Shop Now
    i was thinking of this dude:



    he seems just way too moody.

    piggy bacon? yeah, i like that as a garnish/seasoning on other food.

  2. #4052
    Saoirse's Avatar
    Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,641
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Uhh...have you seen J.J. Cale?
    oh, lol. i have now!

  3. #4053
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,744
    A table. Kosher isn't all that boring though.

  4. #4054
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,744
    Kevin Bacon was pretty damn good in the last X Men movie.

  5. #4055
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Kevin Bacon was pretty damn good in the last X Men movie.
    Yeah, I like his movies. I don't know if we would ever hang out, but he seems like a cool dude.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  6. #4056
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yeah, I like his movies. I don't know if we would ever hang out, but he seems like a cool dude.
    Yeah, he seems cool, but I would ignore his friend requests on Facebook.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

  7. #4057
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Yeah, he seems cool, but I would ignore his friend requests on Facebook.
    Well obviously, though maybe not because I would like to say, "Yeah, I am friends with bacon..."

    That said, I would have to get facebook first and that ain't happening.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  8. #4058
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well obviously, though maybe not because I would like to say, "Yeah, I am friends with bacon..."

    That said, I would have to get facebook first and that ain't happening.
    Yeah, the one holdup keeping me from ignoring him is that I don't do facebook either, and he hasn't/wouldn't contact me. Whatever. If I hung out with him, I would be like "you were in Footloose" and he would be all like "yeah" and I would be like "why didn't you tighten your tie up? It was all loose and stuff" and he would be like "it was Footloose" and I would have to say "Oh yeah"
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

  9. #4059
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    If I hung out with him, I would be like "you were in Footloose" and he would be all like "yeah" and I would be like "why didn't you tighten your tie up? It was all loose and stuff" and he would be like "it was Footloose" and I would have to say "Oh yeah"
    Yeah, that would be totally awkward.

    I'd probably say something like, "Oh, so you gave tons of money to Bernie Madoff to invest...so yeah, um, how did that work out? Oh, and no, you can't borrow $5."
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  10. #4060
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    This is just all kinds of win:


    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •