Page 402 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502902 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 402

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Happy birthday! (even if it's a little late)

Those KBs are awesome! I'll be forwarding them to a friend that is a KB trainer
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I'm in the third GOT book while watching the first season with my husband. We are on episode 4. I like that I can fill in the blanks for him if he has questions, but I hate that I know what happens to some of the main characters later on.
    Yeah, there is a ton of backstory left out of the show, but I think they are doing a decent job. I also think the 3rd book was my favorite so I hope you are enjoying it.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Happy birthday! (even if it's a little late)

Those KBs are awesome! I'll be forwarding them to a friend that is a KB trainer
    Thanks
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

So, Canio, I would say you're boring today, but something tells that wouldn't be kosher...
    Sooo....uhhh....well, here's my plan for my new house that *will* be built soon, I hope...I'm going to make a picnic table with old rough sawmill cut lumber (there's some in my grandmaw's barn) and sand it down *just enough to smooth off the edge but hopefully leave the sawmill blade marks* and lacquer it up good and maybe, just maybe we can use it for a dining room table. It would be awesome for the nook that will overlook the pastureland that's behind the house. Plus, I like the idea of a picnic table for a dining room table, very Country Living magazine if you ask me. Whatchuthink?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Personally, I love the idea. Then again, our table is the coffee table in the living room. We eat Japanese style because we're too cheap and lazy to buy a dining table when what we have is perfectly serviceable.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Whatchuthink?
    I think that would be cool as hell. Is your wife on board with that? I hope so because it sounds sweet.

Sorry for being less than thrilling today. Busy day at work.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I think that would be cool as hell. Is your wife on board with that? I hope so because it sounds sweet.
    She is, as long as it's nice looking, so I'll have to sharpen my carpentry skills to get one approved by the missus.
    Sorry for being less than thrilling today. Busy day at work.
    I'd quit if they made me do much around here.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, there is a ton of backstory left out of the show, but I think they are doing a decent job. I also think the 3rd book was my favorite so I hope you are enjoying it.
    The trick to books 4 and 5 is reading them concurrently.
    They read MUCH better this way because the plotting is concurrent.
    I forgot exactly what chapters I began the meshing on.
    I'll have to peruse them and see if I see were they begin to intersect best maybe.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    The trick to books 4 and 5 is reading them concurrently.
    They read MUCH better this way because the plotting is concurrent.
    I forgot exactly what chapters I began the meshing on.
    I'll have to peruse them and see if I see were they begin to intersect best maybe.
    That would make sense. I think that is how they will do the show. Let me know if you figure out the meshed chapters. It about time I read them again.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I got through half of GOT book 3 in a day, book 2 took a week. I still have to buy the next two. This is really cutting into my house keeping time.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67