Page 400 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450500900 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 400

Paleo Charlie is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    OMG... little bitty one is SO cute!
    Yep, that's why I went with the Oni looking one. The cute one my daughter liked. Dang, I'm getting old!
    48, 5'11" - SW 301 (01/08/12) - CW 217.5 (5/14/13) - GW 185 +2.6% this week. -27.7% total. -83.5 lbs. (so far!)

"Today when you mention "barbeque" people will think about throwing a hotdog or a couple burgers on the grill. But if you invite me to a "barbeque" and there's not some sort of slow-smoked meat involved, I'll hope you step on a Lego." - Instructables.com member Javin007

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Sadly I can't get them myself even if I needed them because unnecessary surgery is a no no with my clotting disorder. Hope mine stay decent after I lose the second 50 lbs.
    If they still look fine after 50lbs off, I reckon you're fairly safe. Mine looked awful almost as soon as I started to lose weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Do they feel natural? I have no experience in this area. :P
    If we ever meet, you're welcome to give 'em a squeeze but yeah, they feel very natural. The implants are quite small and are under the pec muscle so you can't feel the implant at all, it's all me on top.

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    I'm going to start asking for stuff more often . Yes, they look very nice. I think my dislike is more for the ones that look like giant round balls wrapped tightly in skin, and would have the feel of a dodgeball ball. I will concede that it can be done tastefully and in a way that returns their natural look and feel. After 40 years and 2 kids, my wife's aren't in the same place they were when I first met her, but I like them very much. She has talked about someday getting them lifted up, but I am very hesitant about it. Like said, I like them. But in the end, if it helps her feel better about herself I would go along. She just doesn't need to do it to make me happy.
    That's very sweet and kinda how my fella felt about the whole thing, this was purely for me.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Oh, no need to apologize. I almost understand. Litter a few more times so I can have a full comprehension of the issue
    I'm afraid that's your lot Jon. I was only trying to make a point, I'm not that much of an exhibitionist!

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo Charlie View Post
    Yep-o it's real!
    Demonbells | Custom Kettle Bells

A bit expensive though. [sigh]
    Cheers!
    I love those! I like the 72lb one best - I couldn't swing it to save my life - but I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    wow Em your bra-less enhanced boobs look almost exactly like my supported un-enhanced boobs! definite kudos to whomever did the surgery.
    Thanks. I got them done in Malaysia, there's no way I could have afforded to get it done here. I also got a tummy tuck while I was there to get rid of the revolting wobbly belly that was left after my weight loss. Including 2 weeks in a 5 star hotel, airfares for me and Pete and the surgery plus 3 nights in hospital, it ended up about a quarter of the price I would have paid for just the surgery in Australia.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Thanks. I got them done in Malaysia, there's no way I could have afforded to get it done here. I also got a tummy tuck while I was there to get rid of the revolting wobbly belly that was left after my weight loss. Including 2 weeks in a 5 star hotel, airfares for me and Pete and the surgery plus 3 nights in hospital, it ended up about a quarter of the price I would have paid for just the surgery in Australia.
    Nice... silly Americans often poo-poo this but Malaysia is a good choice for plastic surgery.
    I mean, they are pros at making boys into beautiful women, they should have any trouble sprucing up an actual lady.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    wow, sounds like a deal! do you have before/after of your wobbly belly?

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Nice... silly Americans often poo-poo this but Malaysia is a good choice for plastic surgery.
    I mean, they are pros at making boys into beautiful women, they should have any trouble sprucing up an actual lady.
    For sure, plastic surgery holidays to KL are quite the thing now. Aussie surgeons are just pricing themselves out of business, especially since it's only about 4 hours in a plane from Perth.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    wow, sounds like a deal! do you have before/after of your wobbly belly?
    I do, but I'm not sure how many more barely clothed pics I'm willing to post in Jon's journal. I'll pop a couple in my own journal for you to go have a gander at if you're interested.

this is something i've thought about on and off. i don't know if i'd actually go through with it, but it's very interesting to me on a personal level (as opposed to intellectual). if you feel up for it, that is.

Just popped a before and after up in my journal.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Fri-Today were not the best foodwise. My wife's bday today. Mine tomorrow so we spent most of the weekend eating out with friends. Friday was an Italian place my buddy has been trying to get us to for about 6 months. It was good but nothing primal on the menu. I had chicken marsala which was the most primal thing I could find though the sauce was very sweet, hopefully from the wine and not other additives. I did eat bread. It was freshly made and good. Yesterday was Outback with some friends - ribs and chicken and fries. Good again, oh and blooming onion because, well, those are deep fried crack.

Today we are off to Tucson to hopefully get some clothes for the wife. Then dinner is at Joe's Crab Shack so lots of crustaceans will sacrifice themselves to the god of m' belly.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Happy birthday old man! Enjoy the crustaceany goodness, and have a piece of cake for me(with ice-cream, of course).
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."